Tractor Boy

What a picture that last one is Mes. Can't get over the amazing Welsh scenery, will have to get something arranged for a few days away out there for sure later in the summer as a group.

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Yeah my bad on the bhp...:sweatsmile:
Some nice roads down that way...gotta wear the sticker proudly..

It's ok mate, I'm just touchy because they've released the 410 recently! :smiley:

And yep. Mega roads. Mega scenery. Definitely one of my happy places.

Reactions: Pav
What a picture that last one is Mes. Can't get over the amazing Welsh scenery, will have to get something arranged for a few days away out there for sure later in the summer as a group.

Thanks a lot mate, glad you like.

As for "something arranged" I have a plan for that. A pretty good one...

what is the drop on yours Mes..think ill have to have a little play with my set up...sits great

Last edited:
Reactions: ///M
Loving that last pic and how the light catches the roof and arches. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Mk3 has such a gorgeous shape. Even without a Sprint spoiler :tongueout:

Reactions: ///M and Pav
what is the drop on yours Mes..think ill have to have a little play with my set up...sits great

Pav, I have to be honest and say I've no idea mate. I just said to Sean to set it up as he thought was best. VERY happy with it.

Remember we're not running regular B14s though so things might be different.

Loving that last pic and how the light catches the roof and arches. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the Mk3 has such a gorgeous shape. Even without a Sprint spoiler :tongueout:

Thank you mate and I totally agree. I wish the rear arches would be just a tiny bit more pronounced but I'm not complaining, I think it's a fantastic looking car and hasn't really aged at all yet. Eleven years old now!

Reactions: Beany and Micah
On track at Anglesea on 30 June, traveling south on the 1st July, and will be going the scenic route, with wonderful roads to enjoy.Mid July, off to Spa.

That's an AMAZING circuit Arthur. Love that place. Great sea views too.

If you need any advice as to which roads to hit en route, feel free to give me a PM. Know the area well.