Tractor Boy

Awesome Mes!

Had no idea you had done the akra and induction as well! I did have a close look at the wheels and they are stunning in the flesh! And for the record I love the red brakes with it - keeps it looking proper R27! But would still like to see some photoshops!

Great write up Mes and excellent taste in mods :smile:
Yeagh! Akra sounds good. Didn't hear yours today Simon because of the racket my Cobra makes. Don't get me wrong, I like my Cobra & enjoy the pops & bangs from it. Driving south was no problem, but I pushed on a tad more up the road today & at the sort of speeds you shouldn't be going, but which you don't generally get a tug for, I think it's a tad noisy despite being a resonated system. The above comments are based on my experience at Castle Combe circuit last month of course! Take it your Akra isn't so intrusive?

Reactions: Gordini
Yeagh! Akra sounds good. Didn't hear yours today Simon because of the racket my Cobra makes. Don't get me wrong, I like my Cobra & enjoy the pops & bangs from it. Driving south was no problem, but I pushed on a tad more up the road today & at the sort of speeds you shouldn't be going, but which you don't generally get a tug for, I think it's a tad noisy despite being a resonated system. The above comments are based on my experience at Castle Combe circuit last month of course! Take it your Akra isn't so intrusive?
Yes the Akra is pretty much best of both worlds. I don't really use the Clio on the motorway but it was still reasonably quiet at a cruise :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99
Yes yes yes! good choice hope you enjoy the Akra...

Now that suspension is interesting need to know prices...

Nice write up to...wait till its mapped even more impressive.

a few pennies spent on your baby..she looks spot on..really glad you like your new set up..

Reactions: ///M
I am soooooo jealous! Superb update mate and the car looks fantastic. Keep it going mate, back end needs finishing off with a nice wing me thinks :wink:

Really good review of 1st impressions of the mods Mes! Even more gutted I never got a look at the car now! Would've been good to follow you for a while to watch it on the road. Maybe next time.

Great write up Mes and excellent taste in mods :smile:

Thanks guys. I think we've chosen pretty well to be honest, it's all come together really nicely. And glad you liked the reviews. It's reading other people reviewing their mods that has helped us make the right decisions so it only seemed right that I was as thorough as possible for others who might want more info.

Reactions: Gordini
Awesome Mes!

Had no idea you had done the akra and induction as well! I did have a close look at the wheels and they are stunning in the flesh! And for the record I love the red brakes with it - keeps it looking proper R27! But would still like to see some photoshops!

Thanks Chris! I kept it quiet just as a bit of fun to see if anyone noticed during the run out. Tickled me that no one did!

I'll see how we get on with the brakes. They need a refurb either way, a lot of chipped paint. So it's either buy new red ones or go for something different. I'll get a photoshop done at some point!

I'm REALLY impressed with how well behaved it is when taking it easy. Even on the motorway, yes you're very slightly more aware of it but it's totally livable with. This was one of the reasons we went for it. I'm getting on a bit now and the Mrs didn't want an attention grabber when just plodding round town. It's perfect.

Yes yes yes! good choice hope you enjoy the Akra...

Now that suspension is interesting need to know prices...

Nice write up to...wait till its mapped even more impressive.

Thanks mate. Enjoying the hell out of all of it to be honest!

Best of luck with the suspension. Sean will really sort you out. Just bear in mind he's having website issues (not his fault at all) so comms may be a little delayed for now. You could always call though if it's taking too long.

Thanks mate. Enjoying the hell out of all of it to be honest!

Best of luck with the suspension. Sean will really sort you out. Just bear in mind he's having website issues (not his fault at all) so comms may be a little delayed for now. You could always call though if it's taking too long.
He replied said to call him later to discuss 'options' just a pity hes so far away from me!

I am soooooo jealous! Superb update mate and the car looks fantastic. Keep it going mate, back end needs finishing off with a nice wing me thinks :wink:

Tried that. Not happening. Mrs M prefers the spoilerless look sadly :worried:

Thanks Mark, glad you like it!

He replied said to call him later to discuss 'options' just a pity hes so far away from me!

WORTH the travel mate. It's two hours from us too. I won't take it anywhere else now. He's a total legend.

Excited you're looking like getting some too. I think you'll be very happy!

Reactions: kevlar
Tried that. Not happening. Mrs M prefers the spoilerless look sadly :worried:

Thanks Mark, glad you like it!

Booooooooooo! Not even the little sporty spoiler? That's a lot more subtle for sure! You need to upload a fly by with the provic screaming :wink: