197: Track duel with Pug 106 Rallye and GTI, what to expect?

Yes, its a dedicated sessions for the group im going with, thank god. so everyone knows eachother/abilities etc.

Yeah, good luck with that one.

Only track I'd take insurance out on.

nice confidence booster there... lolmay just do Llandow track next weekend and just spectate at Castle Combe, i have heard of the Action Days being a bit...Crazy for bumps. the dedicated track days are pretty good there though. just a few goons show up on the action day

Did a day at Combe on a dedicated track day. Was very good with no worries of crashing into other people. Action day might be a bit more action filled...

i didnt realise you'd done Combe too. you havent hung around with booking a few days on track! thought about getting a set of track wheels? if your doing quite a few days

Well this threads made me miss my GTi a lot more, I loved mine to bits and loved throwing it around the track like previously said I never really had a limit in my head as if I came off and smashed it it's only 2k worth of car, the Clio on the other hand I'm a lot more afraid the exact reason im yet to take it on track