Top Gear India Special tonight

I was really disappointed with it. I was looking forward to it, but it really was the worst 'special edition' ever. Not funny, too long and too over scripted. Fail.

It was predictable, scripted, poorley acted and yet still the best thing on the telly box come xmas time!

Sometimes I do wonder why we pay our TV fees for the utter tripe thats on the Beeb

Have to agree with the general consensus... Wasn't that impressed, shame as I was really looking forward to it.

It was disappointing.

I'd love them to get back to the brilliance that was the first race with the Aston Martin. Maybe if Hammond and May were back on public transport and Clarkson in a car. Clarkson would have the same money to spend on a motor that it would cost both Hammond and May to get from the Southern most tip of of India to the Northern most.

It was predictable, scripted, poorley acted and yet still the best thing on the telly box come xmas time!

Sometimes I do wonder why we pay our TV fees for the utter tripe thats on the Beeb

This! Makes you wonder how they commission some of the crap they put on!

I did LOL quite a lot at them fitting the sign to the train while it was moving! :001_rolleyes:

its caused uproar according to the daily star.....another "racism" row again because of mainly what clarkson said.....:001_rolleyes:

a total of 8 people have complained :rofl:

^^^ I read this too!!! :smiley: People really have got nothing better to do these days, if they don't like it, turn over.

I thought Clarkson was driving like a complete numpty and it was way too overscripted - makes you wish the show would go back to the good old days where challenges where proper challenges