Top Gear India Special tonight

BBC2 8pm, India Special, was wondering what had happened to their christmas special for this year and perfect as pretty much nothing else on tonight

Been looking forward to this one for months, I do miss it when it's not on.

Just wish they hadn't been reigned in quite so much budget-wise. :worried:

BBC do have some clueless management, they keep rubbish programs going which no one cares about & then all their cash cows they send to the slaughter as it were

Cannot wait for this! Only 5 mins :thumbup:

As for the funding, Eastenders vs TG and which gets the money?? I can't understand it!

Yes, what a load of crap. Really bad. Got so fed up of it I didn't really pay much attention. Missed the first 25 mins and not really bothered about it, don't think I will even try and watch it. It's so planned all the things that go wrong and that Mini actually looked like quite a good little car. They destroyed a British icon. Idiots.

Yes, what a load of crap. Really bad. Got so fed up of it I didn't really pay much attention. Missed the first 25 mins and not really bothered about it, don't think I will even try and watch it. It's so planned all the things that go wrong and that Mini actually looked like quite a good little car. They destroyed a British icon. Idiots.

Couldn't agree more the mini was mint & so it looks like the BBC have destroyed another top program, wonder if their budget for this was 1000 rupees which was why they didn't want to pull the emergency cord as in previous specials woudl've been somehting they would have done for a laugh

Im not going to get worked up about the mini. I would expect it wasn't exactly legit a nice example is more than the 7k they were supposed to spend. As you say it was a bit too scripted. Obv there were a few bits that weren't but I think that there were loads that were set up. TBH I think that there is too much of a plot to these 'renault specials' (same format, different location :wink:) it isn't the same as Vietnam or Bolivia which were proper challenges and massively entertaining.

Can you imagine what Clarkson would say if he had been held up in his £150k merc on his way to the Top Gear test track by an Indian bloke driving a Tata with tyres that were far too big so he could get over the massive expanses of fields we all HAVE to get over to get somewhere high up? Lol!

I don't think I laughed. Just thought it was terrible the whole way through.

RR horn brake and when Jezza and May ruined their cars with the bigger tyres and pea shooter bonnet exhausts.

Rest was utter fudge!

Hahhaaaahajahaahaaaaa

I've been saying it for years......biggest waste of money and broadcasting time on tv. Glad to see more people are realising it...