The BBC has suspended Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson

I hope he gets sacked, him and the others are as funny as the loss of a relative. Top gear is a shell of its former self. It's not a car show anymore, it's an entertainment show and it's so horribly executed. In case you can't tell, I hate it and miss old school top gear.
wheeler dealers is the best car show on tv, I'm addicted to it. Edd China is a genius!

Best thing on BBC bar none so its a shame it won't be on this Sunday evening.

I'd like to know what happened lol.

Cracking entertainment show... Just a bonus that it includes cars for me.

Will be a real shame if it gets pulled, especially as it's a proper series this time with more shows.

this is an outrage. worth the licence fee alone in my opinion. who are the bbc to decide what we can and cant see just because he fell out with a producer? thats my sunday night ruined! thanks BBC. now i've got to sit through that call the midwife rubbish... :worried:

haha the midwife rubbish..god job im still single so i can watch whatever i want...
and they will loose a lot of money too...and a few angry fans :bounce:

I hope he gets sacked, him and the others are as funny as the loss of a relative. Top gear is a shell of its former self. It's not a car show anymore, it's an entertainment show and it's so horribly executed. In case you can't tell, I hate it and miss old school top gear.
wheeler dealers is the best car show on tv, I'm addicted to it. Edd China is a genius!

Wheeler dealers does my head in. Mike brewer is a tw*t.

You can't beat the Wheeler Dealer nous of Mike Brewer. Always going in with his size 10s to get £50 off the buying price then gets knocked down by £500 and claims its cause he wants the car to go to a good home where they promise to look after it. That said, I'll still watch every episode that's on TV

Guy Martin for new top gear host! maybe doesn't have a large knowledge of cars but for entertainment it doesn't get much better

The headlines today are saying that he punched a producer... By rights, he should get the sack if that is the case. If any of us lot punched one of our colleagues we'd be out of a job.

Having said that, it would be a massive loss for the BBC if he did go and there might be a pretty big boycott of Top Gear if Clarkson wasn't the main guy on there. I don't mind the bloke, but he seems to try to go out of his way to court controversy and rub people up the wrong way. It can be funny, but he only gets away with it cos of the many ££££ he brings to the BBC.

Similar Thread Suggestions