Time for me to say goodbye!

All the best Mike - it always astounds me that you guys give up a lot of your free time to make the site work.

It's a shame you're leaving the role but we all know you won't be leaving the site. Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you all :smile:

I am gonna stick with this site rather than *unspecified owners club* as I believe it is more friendly.

Not only that, with the number of people who are now buying :st:'s, I'm sure I will be able to get all the help with my :st: on this Clio owners club as over on *unspecified owners club* :wink:

Well there you have it, my time has now passed :smile:

Thank you so much again, and I wish the new guys all the very best in getting this place on track in the future.

Much love

Mike (and Stripes:wink: )

xxxx

[MENTION=47]Mike[/MENTION] Thanks for everything. Don't know where I would have been if it wasn't for you over the years.thanks so so much matey.

Still a shame you want to go though :worried:

Mike, your a legend of the forum and have helped shaped the community into what is one of the best forums out there.

Nice to read Mike.

Thanks for all you have done for the site. It wouldn't have been what it is today without all of the hours effort you have put in!!

And you don't need to worry about banning me, Si is still a Mod, so there's a good chance Dad will ban me before long!!

Nice to read Mike.

Thanks for all you have done for the site. It wouldn't have been what it is today without all of the hours effort you have put in!!

And you don't need to worry about banning me, Si is still a Mod, so there's a good chance Dad will ban me before long!!

Lol, Grandad Roy could ban you too!