Time for a change? Or maybe not.....

Now she's gone over 60k, I have had thoughts in the past few weeks of selling up and buying something different but went out today in the rain to give it a clean and I still stand and stare from a distance and think....what the hell could I afford that looks as good as this??

I cant think of anything that comes close to the looks of our 197's/200's or maybe I'm just being biased?

clio197.jpg

Exactly the same as mine mate, black, black wheels!

I work at a hospital, large carpark and every night when I walk out, the stance and looks :smiley:

Nothing wrong with 60k miles?!?!?

My old Suki Saxo now has 150k+ miles on her and she's still going fine! Original gearbox etc too :smile:

Nothing wrong with it at all mate!

As you say there isn't much that looks as good!

Treat her to some black handles and badges...

Thanks guys, black on black is awesome Jam :wink:

The black 197 owned by one of Simo's friends looks awesome with black badges, and I also liked the idea of silver mirrors! But and it's a big but... I cant be bothered either buying a spare set for when I inevitably sell it or have to respray them again. I'm just lazy Paul!

I'm not worried about the mileage really Mike, just think i'd still probably get around 6-7k if i'm lucky if I sold it now ish and maybe buy a slightly newer car. If I leave it, I might as well run it into the ground, it's the indecision!!

I say keep it, I know what your dealing with though, it's that mileage where you start to worry about whether the bushes and linkages are as tight as they were at 20/30k. I too will face this problem at some point, I'm at 33k at the moment but use the Clio quite alot. With other cars I have found this problem can forever grate on your mind.....mileage is a horrible word! Yet, you bought the car to drive didn't you!!! And that's my excuse too :wink: