thinking of rejoining the fold

Been a long time and im missing the clio like hell! thinking of rejoining the stable eithier in a 197 or 182/172 the only thing is the 1yo son which i have gained lol. does anone have any experiance in this area of the clio i know it has iso fix but how difficult is it geting them in/out without the rear doors?ta

Welcome back! I think everyone misses it at some point! First of all i have zero experience with kids etc but i would most likely get a 197 if i was you. Better safety rating, bit more space etc.

I know that the previous owner of my R27 had kids (found coloured pencils and crisps under the back seats) haha!

We have a 7 month old and the 200 is the perfect family car. Ca fit the pram body, wheels and a couple of bags in the boot with ease.

I'd recommend getting one with Recaros as I'd imagine the normal seats will propose a tight squeeze when trying to fit the wee man in the back. The Recaros present no such problems.

We put our granddaughter in ours she's been in it since she was born and we have no probs

I found the standard seats actually made it easier to get in the back.

thanks for the replies only thing is im having to sell my leon to pay off the finance that came with it thats left to pay and what ever is left is what i have to play with ! the other prob that comes in to play is im about to move house again and so taking out extra finance is a no no for me as trying to get a bigger mortgage. if i wasnt moving id definatly get another 197 in a flash! wouldnt even need to think about it!

looks like im going to b getting a 172/182 as that is as far as funds will stretch ! will be nice to be back in a clio anyhoo.

Recaros make seats for kids and they look class!be very pricey like.

true story!

my daughter rolls in one of these when with me:

2425108.jpg

We just bought a new Recaro baby seat for our Jack (8 month old) and its awesome.

Fitted it in the Twingo and getting another one next month for the Clio.

Good child seats those recaros, had one when i used to carry my nephew around.

Can get plenty of years out of them adjusting them as the kids grow.

havent got that option unfortunatly. it would take a while to save 2K when paying a mortgage and everthing. also could moving house so if mine sells will need the finance from the leon gone asap

I've just been looking at 172s on the trader, there's one for under a grand! Hhmmm! I've got a grand! Might buy it! Lol!