Things happening to the UR 197 and Opinions please! Got it back!

No, not sure it always does it or just cause I was using the pressure washer. But shouldn't do it at all. And it wasn't a few drops either, a fair bit.

Will look out for you. Are you from Wolves? Keep an eye out for any meets coming up, the next one is likely to be in Coventry/Birmingham at the end of April. Still planning it though and will probably be talking about it with the area members at the National Meet in a couple of weeks. Are you coming?

will have to let you know on that depending on the date and location, will keep checking that section though. I too have a sagging glove box and had a window seal replaced a few weeks back.

well we aint had much rain recently so could be the presure washer.need to know how its getting in though

My window seals are tatty as hell!! Need to buy some for mine, my glovebox has dropped abit aswell, that doesn't bother me though. Water in boot?? First time I've heard of that, I use a pressure washer aswell.

are you getting your wheels done?

i love the colour on mine with the rubbing strips. really sets it off.

i get loads of random people comment on my car in the street and car parks etc.

wish i got the mirror caps done as well.

Yes mate, just took it in to have my wheels done. Sitting in the Matiz as I type! Lol! Quite pleased to see a new Jag and a CTR in the workshop when I got there. The downside is that the lady said it won't be ready until Wednesday afternoon. So I've had to cancel the trip to Renault! Bit of a pain.

i don't even know what it is!?! lol. daewoo matiz perhaps...?

stu

Chevy Matiz! Got a Hemi engine it though so it's actually the fastest production car in the world! Lol, I wish! Suprised me though, I thought it would be mega s**t, but it's just s**t! Lol!

Last edited:
there nothing faster than a hire car/courtesy car.

mechanical sympathy goes right out the widow

I don't think I have ever used a handbrake so much! Lol! I thought the clutch was on fire earlier. But it was ok. It's only made from 2 bits of cardboard and some staples though, so I'm not that shocked really!

Got my car back! Woop woop! :cloud9::thumbup:

God it feels good to be back in the Clio! When I first got in it, the clutch felt mega heavy compared to the Matiz, but soon got back in to the rythme of it.

The wheels look great, looks like they have done a realy good job. And they have painted the center caps too, didn't know they were going to do this and I thought they weren't. So top marks for that! :thumbsup:

So far, I can only recommend them, but I guess time will tell if they are a good job or not. But as I say, first impressions are top marks to Smart Care!

Just need to be uber carefull now I don't kerb the f***kers! Lol!

Pics:

DSCF2534.jpg

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF2536.jpg

DSCF2537.jpg

Let me know what you think. But I'm chuffed! He he!:bounce:

The sale of our Pug 406 second car has effectively paid for my wheels to be done. Otherwise I don't think I would have been in a position to have mine done.

Muchos better as said on FB. Even some red hammerite on the calipers if you haven't got time to take them off and spray.