The white spitfire

A quick lay by shot of the go kart, while stopping to get fresh air after a heavy night out in Aberdeen! Hahaha. Messy!

Attachments

• IMG_1521.jpg
    IMG_1521.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 63
Welcome to the forums mate.

Where was the image taken? Aberdeen can get a mega messy night out! Im out there on Friday :wink:

Welcome to the forums mate.

Where was the image taken? Aberdeen can get a mega messy night out! Im out there on Friday :wink:

Outside Newmacher mate. Sambuca's were going down too well that night. Going out sat with the lads from work! Round 2. :thumbup:

Nice, the roads are pretty fun round that area. Where you from? Newmacher?

I can imagine, the £1 jagers go down a treat also :thumbsup:

I think i saw you on Saturday about half 1 or so beside Duff house golf club just before the bridge going into Macduff??

Yup! That would have been me. Cleaned her in the morning then went for a few laps. Never spotted you though. :nope: Where you from?

Yup! That would have been me. Cleaned her in the morning then went for a few laps. Never spotted you though. :nope: Where you from?

Yeah she did look pretty clean! I'm from Peterhead but fancied a little drive up to Cullen and often take the Clio up the Gardenstown road etc.

I was driving a black R27 (you will see some pictures on my previous threads)

Yeah she did look pretty clean! I'm from Peterhead but fancied a little drive up to Cullen and often take the Clio up the Gardenstown road etc.

I was driving a black R27 (you will see some pictures on my previous threads)

Cool, been up by you for a cruise too. Next time I will have to look out for you!

Your motor looks sweet, nice and clean! :thumbsup:

Cool, been up by you for a cruise too. Next time I will have to look out for you!

Your motor looks sweet, nice and clean! :thumbsup:

The Macduff - Fraserburgh or Macduff - Peterhead road is brilliant, Mike on here loves it!

Yeah im up often enough so ill look out! Thanks, i try and keep it clean (im sure i have OCD).

You got any more pics?

The Macduff - Fraserburgh or Macduff - Peterhead road is brilliant, Mike on here loves it!

Yeah im up often enough so ill look out! Thanks, i try and keep it clean (im sure i have OCD).

You got any more pics?

Good enough weather to keep the motors clean!

I only have a few, need to get it sorted and get them on.

Similar Thread Suggestions