The Sh!tter Thread...

Willis

The Gatekeeper
Platinum Member
Alright gents!!!

Well, after having a text conversation earlier this week wit Fernandez, when we both happened to be having our morning sh!ts, we got laughing about mens toilet habits in general. Everybody has a routine, some people read, some people watch TV on their iPhone, some people take the laptop with them. Some people just sit and concentrate, maybe put the world to rights in their head...

So, what do you take with you to the toilet?

Personally it's usually EVO or the iPhone. I've even got the heated towel rail in perfect proximity to the toilet so I can put my feet up and keep them nice and warm whilst I'm ''dropping the kids off''. I've been known to take the laptop and credit card with me a couple of times too, nothing like a bit of retail therapy.

As you know Willis I'm either surfing web on my phone, reading a car mag or getting texts from you when I'm curling one out..

I thought you were joking when you said you were gonna start a toilet thread.. You now have hero status.. Lol

How to use a wheelchair weekly:thumbsup:

How to wash your car monthly:worried:

How to get laid yearly:worried:

LMAO @ Roy!!! :smiley:

Hahahahaha!!! I knew this thread would be a winner!!! :smiley:

I used to be an evening person Russ, but since changing jobs I now have a 0640 daily drop.

Because of the medication I take it can be up to 14-15 days before I dump then I'm on the shipper 3-5 hours without getting off
And that's not messing about either

You know what, I bet that's a cracking sh!t when it does come out Roy. That's some proper contemplation time there.

So, who rushes/squeezes and who lets nature/gravity do the work? If I'm reading a good article then I leave it to nature/gravity. I'll occasionally squeeze if I have to but that's rare to be honest. I've read that excessive squeezing can lead to piles in later life and I really don't fancy having a bunch of grapes growing out my arsehole...

I'm a case of; in, trousers down, sit down, plop, wipe, wipe (Number of wipes depends on how "dirty" you are) flush, then trousers up, done.

I don't go in for long tbh.

In and out faster than most people p1ss. Always good when you got guests round, and they go in and get hot by the stench :wink:

I'm a case of; in, trousers down, sit down, plop, wipe, wipe (Number of wipes depends on how "dirty" you are) flush, then trousers up, done.

I don't go in for long tbh.

In and out faster than most people p1ss. Always good when you got guests round, and they go in and get hot by the stench :wink:

You see, that's exactly the problem with a quick poo, there's no backdraft warning for the other users!!!

You put your feet up while having a poo will lol??! Classic!!!
I forget, but u gotta read something. So usually anything in reaching distance, jif moose, colgate total, the label on the bathroom rug, anything lol!