The return of Kimi

So glad to see Raikkonen return to F1 for 2012. I know he's not everyones favourite due to the fact that he hates talking to the media, but I think he's one of the most exciting (on track) and most natural drivers to feature in F1 in recent times. Really excited for next season with 6 former world champions on the grid.

I never liked the guy on a personal level, but as a driver he's pretty handy and should add even more spice to the mix, who's seat at lotus has he taken then? Petrov or Senna?

I'm glad to see him back as I still think he's one of the best drivers (F1 drivers) out there.

He would have won many more world championships if McLaren had given him a reliable car to compete with. How many races was he miles out in front only for his car to breakdown? A lot!

I also like his attitude tbh.

^^ attitude problem more like lol! He was supposedly a party animal at night (fine by me!) and really dry to the press (fine by me too). But the problem I had was I got the impression he thought that the press and fans meant nothing, and that it was just getting in his way. That part of it I hate, without the fans there would be no sport...

I'm glad to see him back as I still think he's one of the best drivers (F1 drivers) out there.

He would have won many more world championships if McLaren had given him a reliable car to compete with. How many races was he miles out in front only for his car to breakdown? A lot!

I also like his attitude tbh.

the season he won it with Ferrari was probably the only time he didn't deserve it. The two seasons before at McLaren he should've won easily.
As for his attitude I think he's proper cool, he's like a rockstar, he just hates interviews. I look forward to him drinking coke and eating ice cream when he's meant to be on the grid again...

from the interviews ive seen since hes been rallying hes mellowed out a bit but hes still a bit monotone lol. i think it will be good him being back but bad that petrov or senna are getting booted both of them have show alot of potential over this year

Similar Thread Suggestions