The misses crashed the cup

It's only a car u need to accept when you decided to put her on insurance she may bump it especially after just passing I wrote my mums purple rover 100 off after I passed 6 days Lmfao if I had a clio sport after 6 days I wouldn't be here now :tongueout:

It's only a car u need to accept when you decided to put her on insurance she may bump it especially after just passing I wrote my mums purple rover 100 off after I passed 6 days Lmfao if I had a clio sport after 6 days I wouldn't be here now :tongueout:

at least that's one less rover on the road! lol

The only reason the mrs is on mind is to lower insurance lol
She had a go in an industrial estate and didn't like the "nasty" brakes haha
Winner for me though.
Hope your car is fixed soon buddy!

At least you have grounds in future to NOT add her to your car insurance. "Look what happened last time, i said no ok?" :tongueout:

When I had my 200 the Girlfriend was on the insurance and she always drove it perfectly, I even let her out on Oulton Park in it.

As said it's only a piece of metal, just be thankful that she's ok and that it was a low speed impact that'll now probably make her 100 times more careful in the future :smile:

Hope you get it fixed up soon mate!

at least that's one less rover on the road! lol

Well said! Lol!

My missus used to drive mine fine, but she never ever liked it. She would never go over 5k, even with me egging her on. She didn't like the brakes, the steering, the clutch, the accelerator or much else really when driving it!

The Clio is a difficult car to drive, even more so if you are trying to drive smoothly.

My missus used to drive mine fine, but she never ever liked it. She would never go over 5k, even with me egging her on. She didn't like the brakes, the steering, the clutch, the accelerator or much else really when driving it!

Exactly the same with my missus, just recently put her on the insurance but now shes been out a few times in it she dont want to drive it. Which is a bonus.

Hope you get the car sorted soon though, I doubt she will ask to drive it again.

My wife is a better driver than me (on the roads, but not the track). When we went out in the 200, we fought for the keys, but it was never just my car. It was our car, as it was our only car.

She has always been way more careful on the roads than me. She would quite happily beep through the gears though.

Sucks to be the OP though. No way my wife would even entertain driving a car like that if she had just passed her test. Luckily, she has driven Golf GTI 2.0 TFSI, Ibiza FR TDI and other performance cars over the past 5 years before taking to the Clio 200 when we got it.

She enjoyed driving it so much though that she wants us to get another Clio 200.

Mine drove mine all the time. She did curb one wheel but that was easily fixed so nothing major.

She even drove mine at Donington, had to keep telling her to keep her foot to the floor and brake hard for corners.

I'm surprised the insurance co took her on, when I enquirer about putting the gf on my old 197, they said no until she has had a full licence for at least a year

Well the cup goes into the body shop 2moro to be re-born heres hoping itll be a good job and not look like 2 diffrent colours of white. Pray to the RS gods for me lol. I will get before and after pics up on monday when its all fixed

wee update the cup all fixed and washed

well the cups all fixed happy with the result and as i said photos of before and after

Last edited: