The commute

Car sounds REALLY grunty, you got the mic in the airbox?

Almost, it's on the inlet trumpet where the acoustic valve sits. A foam microphone wind protector thingy arrived yesterday so thought I'd best try it out...quite happy with the result. Definitely will run this setup at Bedford in August.

You're very fortunate to have a commute as good as that!

I am indeed! Commute to my previous job was 15 miles in 1st/2nd gear, and before that it was 35 miles of dual carriageways.

Now I get what you see above for 26 miles each way :tongueout:roud:

I'm one of those very few people that get bored watching other people driving, but that video and commute looks great! If i didn't have a 2 mile commute i'd like that kind of one!

I'm one of those very few people that get bored watching other people driving, but that video and commute looks great! If i didn't have a 2 mile commute i'd like that kind of one!

If my commute was 2 miles I'd be about £200 a month better off!

My commute to work are very similar to those type of roads, I'm averaging 36.6 mpg in my 200. Nice blasts to and from work. 50 miles in total. Love it. Don't ever feel I need to go for a spin, the 'commute' to work covers my needs lol

looks like mine but with traffic! you don't get much at 4am.

See you at bedford!

I get 35mpg doing this so it's not all bad :tongue_smilie:

[YOUTUBE]zIzVVkpO2IM[/YOUTUBE]

Er that's petersfield. A272 toward midhurst??

The start section is just up from where my friend lives... Must be you I've seen and posted in the spotted section...

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Richie. Projects/Progress Threads 42