That dreaded phone call

Roy

clio197.net legend
Got dropped off at work today by the wife 10 mins later phone goes off wife ringing she says Don't SHOUT but I have just hit a bus.FFS isay what the he'll you done She say wing mirror hanging off but I'm ok.I say that's enough about you tell me about my bloody car she says mirror hanging by a wire but don't think it's broke,luckily it was ok all fixed just a slight scuff on the casing.stupid woman driver

not at all mate not at all!

like i said in my thread, really not looking forward to the ££££

She did 'catch' the bus dude :tongueout: i hate it when other people ding the car...even more than when i do it!!

must be doing ur head in mate
oh yes nightmare wife goes on hols tonite and i have to stay here for a wk on me lonesum.
car goes on axle stands tomorrow so i can clean brakes+arches will take me a wk to do lol

you have to have something to do mate or you start climbing the walls and that can make you feel worse

oh yes nightmare wife goes on hols tonite and i have to stay here for a wk on me lonesum.
car goes on axle stands tomorrow so i can clean brakes+arches will take me a wk to do lol

lol make her feel as guilty as u can before she goes obviously cause ur stuck at home. Then maybe she will buy you some bits for the car lol worth a try

Can I drop mine round roy? Lol, need to get mine up in stands while I'm off tbh!!
Sorry to hear about damage, least your missus is ok though lol.

Can I drop mine round roy? Lol, need to get mine up in stands while I'm off tbh!!
Sorry to hear about damage, least your missus is ok though lol.
feel free mate
just got to get my son to get the wheels off lol