Thanks Fernandez

Fitted the exhaust tips about a week ago now. Pretty chuffed with them to be honest. Dechavs the back end a little :smile:tongue_smilie:Cup spoiler). Lots of people have been asking where i got them from so you should have a few more orders hopefully.

DSC_0460.jpg

When are tips for the cup spoiler going to be available? and do you have any plans for other parts?

Thanks again.

They look awesome mate, very happy that you are pleased with them. :thumbup:

Spoiler tips are coming as are a few other tasty bits. More news will follow soon :wink:

P.s can I put that pic on the facebook page?

t200 cup did you used to have a white 200? I'm sure I've seen a white one at wittering in the past with that number plate.

They are coming Roy but I didn't want to do a straight copy mould as I feel the pattern thats on them already will look gash in real carbon.

:jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::jump1::group::group::group::biggrin:

Great , looks like i am going to have to order some of these now :worried: LOL

Cant wait for ends also do we have an eta ?

How will the differ from ktech ones

As previously mentioned you will get the first pair mate

Can I be second seeing as I have just sold you another set of tips? :tongue_smilie: I keep going on the ktec webseite and adding them to my basket! But would rather give you my monies!

Ok yours are the second pair.

The tips are a two part mould, the second part just needs laying up on both lefts and rights.

Got a couple tips to finish for some diffusers that are going out this coming week then I'll put some time aside and crack on with them so give me about a week.

A2on, to answer your question they will differ by price.

I'm gonna put a discount code up tommorrow for the forum people so that you can order from the website and get a permanent discount on anything.

Ok yours are the second pair.

The tips are a two part mould, the second part just needs laying up on both lefts and rights.

Got a couple tips to finish for some diffusers that are going out this coming week then I'll put some time aside and crack on with them so give me about a week.

A2on, to answer your question they will differ by price.

I'm gonna put a discount code up tommorrow for the forum people so that you can order from the website and get a permanent discount on anything.

What kind of price will the tips be?

I best sign up for a membership if im gonna get a discount!