tempted by the turbo of an other

The new vxr is great they have stepped the game up well about time with the handling lol will be good once the new astra vxr comes out you never know might be better than the megane 250 and focus rs and for the corsa Sri 1.6t it's the same engine as the corsa vxr just a diffrent remap my mates got one that's stage 2 and puts out the same bhp as a stage 2 corsa vxr there also the same build quality

good to see some balanced views.

the Nurburgring Edition is a total transformation from the standard car. ontop of the advertised mods the alloys have a larger offset, turbo has been modified and the piston crowns (yup the dreaded piston 4 lol) have also been changed!

it is night and day from the standard VXR

even more impressive is on sunday night topgear (who normally slate vx and the VXR brand) will give it an amazing review and the stig will achieve a 1,31 in it! impressive time

I canny wait to see their piece on the 'Burg Corsa. I really do hope its better than the last Hot Hatch piece they done, Clio 200 vs DS3 vs Abarth 500.

Also think they went for the wrong colour. Why choose that Mazda 2 lime green when the best colour for the 'Burg is clearly Chilli Orange?