Tempted but no Recaros .....

very nice Ady.
never seen a nimbus with the anthracite pack.:thumbup:

could you not buy some plain black leather recaro from capital seats.?

The standard seats are really comfortable. Don't knock them. Recaros are nice but wouldn't (and wasn't) a deal breaker for me.

mine came with standar seats but retro fitted recaros after 2 years and then after having the recaros in for 2 years put the standards back in to sell the car and the standards just dont cut it after having had recaros.

I find the standard seats really good. On track they're far better than the standard seats the 172/182s came with.

As above, I wouldn't walk away from a good deal because of it.

Don't know if its Nimbus or Mercury tbh. It may be Mercury, seems a little light to be Nimbus. Been looking at Meg 250's for ages, but can't find a used one with all the bits on that I want and isn't bloody white! I have had mine for over 4 years now, still love it just fancy a change. Don't know if I could be arsed changing seats and getting a re-trim though ....

if im honest, if i buy another clio (no.3!!) i will look for recaros, not that theres anything wrong with the standard seats, but i think it finishes off the interior..

That was going to be my suggestion.

I think that you will be able to get them to swap them over and you might even be able to argue some more off the price too lol! Chances are if you don't tell them it is an R27 they won't know, and if we are honest they won't know the standard spec either.

Personally I'd wait for one with recaros. Even if you swap yours over you'll have the silver stitching when a 200 should have the yellow stiching.