sykes197-move over nimbus hello albi

well this is the 1st few pics of my 197 since i bought it 2 and a half weeks ago
im going to post these few pics here in my progress thread and then i can add to it every time i do something,

firstly this is the car i traded in for the 197
SAM_1130.jpg
SAM_1142.jpg

2 pictures with its little bro my mates 172
IMG_0126.gif
IMG_0127.gif

Last edited:
cheers all, my heads all over the place at the minuet with ideas, its defiantly the gloss black route, im just searching around and having a look at the parts available

right a little update, spent a bit of time getting it polished and waxed
well the weather was ok, added heko deflectors black front and rear badge covers and the little rear quarter renault sport decals that my mate knocked up for me, also some exhaust tips but i think i need bigger ones, im also thinking about wrapping the roof gloss black as i have the panoramic sun roof, anyway

pics

IMG_1484_zps215c9eb6.gif

IMG_1495_zpsf05f3b14.gif

IMG_1489_zps50b0577f.gif

Last edited:
also have a carbon centre console to fit just waiting for the warranty to run out, its going back in next week as the sun roof is leaking and it has a power problem

Looks good man :smile: I don't know whether to put black covers on the diamonds but I like your's. I'd agree though that the tips are a tad small mate!

When payday comes I'm taking my nimbus to get black vinyl roof - good choice :wink:

theres - autospares kippax - got plenty of exhaust trims upstairs to choose from 8)

only just spotted your post foxspeed, yeah i know where ask is i will have a look next time im up there cheers

well some of you will know the crap ive gone through over the last month
with my nimbus and the dealers, so i got my cash back and went else where,

and :bounce: im going to pick this up tonight
media_zpsfd654f9d.jpg