Supporting Shuv!

Its probably possible, id have to look into it.. trouble is shuv reads every thread thats posted on, so dont think it'd help being inconspicuous. If its me and I log into the site (very rarely) on a private browser, I just X out or log in, I dont check anything as a guest.

Could IP ban him for a few days, but think that'd send the wrong message :admin: :relaxed:

HA! Think you've got it nailed mate.

I've never been one for forums in the past but this one can't be 'normal'. The people on here and the family spirit is exceptional :smile:

Echo this entirely. When I answered my MOTM question about why I like 197.net (yes you 200 folks, that's what it's called :smiley: ) I said something about this place making it seem like there was hope for humanity. This thread is adding a tonne of credence to that statement.

You're all top top folks.

just got home from work and I am stunned..things that are happening here had me in tears..im a big softy!!
i must admit that this is the most human gesture I have experienced on here like ever..such a great community of people who not only love their cars,but also their fellow members..
I cant say nothing but a big YES from me..many thanks for all this..let's make Syer and his family know that we all think of them at this hard times..

money sent :thumb:

£108.04 folks! Fantastic going. Thank you all :smile:

That's awesome. Should get some nice flowers for the funeral and leave a good amount for a little pick-me-up for him. Plenty of Valentino Rossi stuff on ebay too.

Reactions: ///M
Wow!

When's the cutoff Si?
I was going to let it run a little mate to get an idea of what budget we had. I guess we could say tomorrow 9am but if people are struggling to get to a computer by then just let me know and I'll put in for you

I was going to let it run a little mate to get an idea of what budget we had. I guess we could say tomorrow 9am but if people are struggling to get to a computer by then just let me know and I'll put in for you

No hurry mate just curious :smile: your call!

If we can find out when the funeral is, we can leave this open right up until the day before. Flowers are well easy to arrange I would have thought.

Apologies if the date is earlier on in the thread somewhere.

£108.04 is GREAT going guys!

But...

Which tight sod gave 4p?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Reactions: Pav and Gordini
If we can find out when the funeral is, we can leave this open right up until the day before. Flowers are well easy to arrange I would have thought.

But...

Which tight sod gave 4p?

Haha... I'd think the same seeing the amount but there aren't any tights sods on here. The 4p is a result of foreign exchange thanks to the extreme generosity of one of our EU brothers :smile:

Reactions: Pav

But...

Which tight sod gave 4p?

Let me at him