Strut Braces

Perhaps some of your mods compliment the thicker ARB, were you getting much oversteer before fitting?

This thread was useful in explaining;
http://www.circuitinstruction.co.uk/download-pdf/1-welcome.html?start=8

That's a useful link tbf and it makes perfect sense too. With all the ultra racing parts fitted when absolutely on the limit the car starts to understeer first. But your going rather fast indeed when this starts to happen.......:wink:

Gonna see if I can dial some out even further by lowering the rear pressure or slightly increasing the front pressure as the link suggests.

Perhaps some of your mods compliment the thicker ARB, were you getting much oversteer before fitting?

This thread was useful in explaining;
http://www.circuitinstruction.co.uk/download-pdf/1-welcome.html?start=8

Yes I did. The car was prone to understeer and now it's noticeably better. Waiting for the rear UR strut to comea and I might be getting the UR rear ARB too (I want to take it one step at a time to see the differences/gains :wink: ).

I have:

KW V3
UR front strut bar
Clio Cup Racer front ARB
OZ Ultraleggera 17x8 ET55
Continental Sportcontact 3 (32F/29R)

Excellent work Raptor. Let me know what you think!

Don't know yet - the car is still in the garage... :wink:

Was briefly in the garage just to pick up the diffuser (having it painted in mat black to match the front mat black grills). :thumbup1:

Don't know yet - the car is still in the garage... :wink:

Was briefly in the garage just to pick up the diffuser (having it painted in mat black to match the front mat black grills). :thumbup1:

Awesome! Will look forward to seeing that too! Let me know your feedback bud!

Update: Cup racer front arb fitted.

Been down to 519 automotive today to see Danny and the workshop! Really nice location and really good setup there.

Fitted the arb and am very happy with the result. Whole front end feels noticeably sharper from initial driving. Haven't had time for a proper blast yet but in the near future this should be accomplished i hope :wink:

Seems to compliement the coilovers well tbh, as said above really precise. Very good little mod just a bit of an annoyance to fit having to disconnect the steering and drop subframe etc etc. Took a few hours to do but well worth the wait.

Will update my progress thread :wink:

Excellent, pleased you are getting on with it better than I did. The general wisdom is that you stiffen up the rear and fit a stiffer front ARB when the car becomes too tail happy, so I guess with your other mods it should work well.

Excellent, pleased you are getting on with it better than I did. The general wisdom is that you stiffen up the rear and fit a stiffer front ARB when the car becomes too tail happy, so I guess with your other mods it should work well.

Yeh. So far seems to be working a treat!