Strut Braces

Rears are available on eBay and from a guy on ClioSport. As for a front I have seen one somewhere, but the general consensus is that there would be very little benefit given that the front struts are so close to the bulkhead anyway.

I got my front upper strut bar from Ultra racing.

IMAG0148.jpg

Still didn't have the chance to try it out because the car is under construction.

Will order front Anti roll bar from Renault Sport.

Last edited:
I got my front upper strut bar from Ultra racing.

IMAG0148.jpg

Still didn't have the chance to try it out because the car is under construction.

Will order front Anti roll bar from Renault Sport.

thats looks cool. Only front strut i have seen required cutting away part of the drivers side (RHD) bodywork and bolting it on tot he side of the strut, which looked pretty pointless But who am i to judge. How much was that if you dont mind?

thats looks cool. Only front strut i have seen required cutting away part of the drivers side (RHD) bodywork and bolting it on tot he side of the strut, which looked pretty pointless But who am i to judge. How much was that if you dont mind?

Don't know about the RHD because mine is LHD and should be bolt on.

It was 70,29€ with 35% discount.

Ultra racing H brace and rear ARB was something i was looking into. Seem like they will definitely be worth while modifications.

Then my engine developed a fault............im not bitter :wink:

Get the H brace and rear arb and then tell me all about the differences it makes! Then i can go buy one!

Yeh they are ok i thought. I dont think that they have the rear ARB listed yet unless they have got round to it now.

Yes thats right, if you contact them through email they will give you details on the rear arb price. They have them.

Yes dont blame you mate, like i said if it wasnt for the engine going wrong then i would be on these right away.