Strut Braces

That's a bit of a convoluted way to do the rear brace, although I suppose it lets you push a bit of luggage/shopping through the middle of it if need be.

With the rear brace, do we think that the rear seats would have to come out or just the boot carpet and things blocking access to the mounting points?

Im well up for a group buy but im not sure i can wait that long tbh.

With the rear brace, do we think that the rear seats would have to come out or just the boot carpet and things blocking access to the mounting points?

Im well up for a group buy but im not sure i can wait that long tbh.

Rear seats can stay in as photo on article shows, but anyone with an Oulton park Rear cage wont be able to fit this aswell, uses same mounting points.

So..do we think fitting the rear arb on a 200 would cancel the lift off at front the 197 experienced, due to the thicker (22mm) front arb?

thats all the braces but the rear arb so we'll see how long it takes to drive from holland as the uk dealer was useless.

thats all the braces but the rear arb so we'll see how long it takes to drive from holland as the uk dealer was useless.

how easy was it to deal with them mate?? website seems pretty well set up to cater for UK buyers

how easy was it to deal with them mate?? website seems pretty well set up to cater for UK buyers

Go through Netherland based HotImports who supply them. I've used them before and they're very good with communication and fast, safe delivery to UK buyers.

i ordered from show off imports in holland. £25 tracked delivery from holland by ups so not to bad. they emailed within an hour to say they are on back order and will be three weeks. so can't fault the service. i ordered all the braces apart from rear anti roll and it was only £25 postage for all the lot.

yep was gonna order one at a time then realised it would cost me £75 in delivery charges so just ordered the lot at once.

i ordered from show off imports in holland. £25 tracked delivery from holland by ups so not to bad. they emailed within an hour to say they are on back order and will be three weeks. so can't fault the service. i ordered all the braces apart from rear anti roll and it was only £25 postage for all the lot.

I just got the same email. Gave me time to pause and think.

Stupid question maybe but (outside of track use) is there that much movement in the chassis to warrant the need for top struts (front and rear)? They look great though?

Can someone explain please the function of the H bar?

I was thinking for road use just getting the 200 front arb and their rear arb?

Last edited:

did you order off the website? or email them?

As i want the 3 braces also, but am struggling to find them on thier shop!!

The brace may improve tyre wear that's all

Thanks. What are your views on uprating 197 to the 200 arb and buying their rear anti roll bar?

I just got the same email. Gave me time to pause and think.

Stupid question maybe but (outside of track use) is there that much movement in the chassis to warrant the need for top struts (front and rear)? They look great though?

Can someone explain please the function of the H bar?

I was thinking for road use just getting the 200 front arb and their rear arb?

There's a noticable difference when going over speedbumps & driving hard with the front strut. Next I'll buy a 22mm front ARB from Clio 200 cup racer (a friend of mine said there's a massive difference and he has Clio 200 with KW V3 & Quaife LSD), and then I might get some rear camber inserts to get some camber on the rear wheels.