Strut Braces

Ultra Racing has the rear ARB , but IMHO, it's too expensive - 220€ with 25% discount.

Front H-Brace - 110€ with 25% discount. The thing with the H brace - your car will be lower to the road - not quite suitable for those with lowered cars for daily drive.

Done.

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0409.jpg

The car REALLY feels much stiffer at the front now - especially when going over speed bumps and on bumpy road.

Will let you know when I do more than a couple of km with it.

P.S. It was a good idea to clean the car underneath the plastic and to unplug the right water drainage - it was clogged.

Will the scuttle Panel fit back over that?

Been wanting these a long time now.

Did you get them from showoff imports? How long was the wait?

Will the scuttle Panel fit back over that?

Been wanting these a long time now.

Did you get them from showoff imports? How long was the wait?

I forgot to take the picture when all done :chair: - will do that in a couple of minutes when I get to the garage.

The answer is - YES - the panel fits over it (but it is a VERY close fit - I would say - the panel is on the strut bar :smiley:).

I got it from the dealer in Croatia that we do business with (I have a car parts store).

Aaaaaah yes. I have enquired tonight via email! Will wait and see what response I get! I'm kinda looking at the rear arb and lower h brace.

I've got my eyes set on the rear ARB too but first I'll try to get my hands on the Clio 200 front 22mm ARB.

This new 4 point rear strut bar from UR looks tempting too but it looks like it takes a lot of space and I don't want that so I'll go just for the rear ARB (a bit expensive compared to the OEM front ARB of Clio 200.

Last edited:
I got the lower h brace but haven't fitted it yet, my cars lowered so will report back how it affects ground clearance.

Anybody thought of contacting ultra racing uk or a supplier and pointing them towards the site to do group buys etc, might be worth it, ifs there's enough interest.

Anybody thought of contacting ultra racing uk or a supplier and pointing them towards the site to do group buys etc, might be worth it, ifs there's enough interest.

Good idea. I know the british supplier doesn't do half the stuff for the clio, so would have to 'go dutch'.
I'm def getting the strut brace, rear arb and trying to find a 200 arb (if they fit) or a renault sport one. I hope it will make the Renault even more 'flatter' through the corners...

Last edited:
well ultra racing uk should be selling what there mother company develope, could be worth informing them.

well ultra racing uk should be selling what there mother company develope, could be worth informing them.

I rang them, simple response was that they don't supply them. Not, I can get them for you. No wonder this country's going to hell in a hand cart.........

so a country like malaysa, where a 197 is rarer then a possibly a ferrari, develop it for a single customer but a uk supplier wont even try to get details/ samples for a larger market, hope they go bump. lol.