storm grey!!!! some1?

...cheers all...I am very pleased with the results....despite the missing leather trim, but that will be sorted eventually.....

Always thought the colour looked unfinished but getting to like alot, same as the front of the 200!
Bet your pleased :smile:

Cant wait till i get mine although just heard its been delayed from the end of this month until the 15th of sept! :worried:

awesome! makes me think even more of not waiting for the new clio and px my 197 soon :smile: although with the paintjob so nice I would probably not take the black roof, even though it suits the car just perfect!, the black speedlines look incredible with it, great combo!

Rubbish! only good point will be a 60 reg

...funny that...when I ordered mine in March and stumped up the dposit...they said end of May.....then they added two months!! Didn't get until (almost) end of July! They'll tell you anything to get an order....

...funny that...when I ordered mine in March and stumped up the dposit...they said end of May.....then they added two months!! Didn't get until (almost) end of July! They'll tell you anything to get an order....

aye well i did ask him a few times if he was sure it would be coming for early august, im trying to get a car out of them till then as my 172 cup was written off back in may so been without a car for ages. we shall see how it goes!

Ordered mine 1st of august, estimated delivery date 1st week of Nov...
I initially thought the storm grey would be darker and was a bit shocked that it was quite light. Managed to slap black alloys on before the order went to the factory, going to look awesome! the grey is growing on me the more i see it.

Post more pics!
-AJ

Seen a storm grey 200 Cup at Silverstone today. From a distance they look sweet, however up close it just looked dirty.

Also heard someone say that it looked like Renault had forgot to paint it.