Stolen Red Megane 250

I dont take the key out either, just press the door button twice but keep thinking I have forgot and walked away.

Last edited:
Even if you did forget, they wont get anywhere without the card :wink:

tscotty81 said:
Re: STOLEN RED Megane 250
They broke into the house and got the keys.

However!!! The good news is the car was found abandoned in leicester somewhere this afternoon and is now in a secure compound under investigation with the police.

just seen this on cs..

I'm surprised he got that back tbh. I wouldn't want it back after someone else has abused it though.

Yeah I can completely agree with that! I wouldn't feel the same driving it again know that some filthy scum has had their hands on it. It is a strange feeling given that I still give the car a lot of stick - but there is a big difference lol! :poke:

When it happened to me i had no choice but to carry on driving it. It happened to my mums mate though and they got the car back and didn't want t back.

I can't seethe insurance paying you out for a new car though just because you don't want it back.

Also the thieves will have ragged the death out of it and abused it to he'll. They could of caused no end of engine damage etc.

Im a bit late on this one but...would you really feel the same about your 250 after some ****** has pinched it and probably thrashed the balls off it? Your pride and joy violated.

I would hate it!