Red clio 197 stolen from east yorkshire

Had my red clio 197 56 plate stolen from my house today. They broke in the house and stole the key. Its a 56 plate ending in TGU. It is pretty standard with just some new exhaust tips on it. It has some scratches on the passenger side rear seat fabric and then just the usual bumps and scratches on the exterior that probably only i would be able to recognise. It also has a k and n replacement filter in it too. If anyone sees it about or sees someone trying to sell it please post on here and let me know!

Robbing ****s!

Cheers

It also has some bristol street motor stickers and a diamon-bright stickers in the interior of the windows if this helps at all.

stole to order, sorry to hesr it mate had a massive spate around my end other week 14 cars stole in one night all together

Doubt it's stolen to order TBH, who would order a 56plate 197 (no offence), if your gonna do it I'd get something new (200)

More likely gone to some scumbag as a getaway car.

Doubt it's stolen to order TBH, who would order a 56plate 197 (no offence), if your gonna do it I'd get something new (200)

More likely gone to some scumbag as a getaway car.

You'd be surprised of the 14 stolen from my way 2 were VXRs just depends they steal and sell abroad, maybe not though I don't know I just know there's a lot going off atm. All in all thought there scum bags I feel for you mate

Cheers guys, not a lot can be done really just leave it with the cops but they are been rather slowwwwwww as usual. Just hope insurance pays out well lol.

Im in the goole/selby area.

Oh by the way the car had 4 pirelli p zero nero's on it in reasonably good nick, not that will help much im sure :worried:

Gah, sorry to read this mate. :worried:

I hope it turns up and it's not been ragged too badly if it does. The real question is, do you really want it back now?

Cheers guys, not a lot can be done really just leave it with the cops but they are been rather slowwwwwww as usual. Just hope insurance pays out well lol.

Im in the goole/selby area.

Oh by the way the car had 4 pirelli p zero nero's on it in reasonably good nick, not that will help much im sure :worried:

utter scum mate

Last edited by a moderator: