Still waitingggg !

You should get in touch with auto express magazine, the guy who was waiting months for a 200 front bumper did, it helped get him sorted out quicker IIRC.

Renault would not like the bad publicity I'd say.

If it was me I'd have been on to them by now.

thanks for the advice i have just sent a email to them now ,

You did well getting them to even look beyond the aftermarket exhaust. My mate who works in a renault dealership says they wouldnt have entertained a warranty claim to any part of the exhaust if you came in with a scorpion back end fitted.

You did well getting them to even look beyond the aftermarket exhaust. My mate who works in a renault dealership says they wouldnt have entertained a warranty claim to any part of the exhaust if you came in with a scorpion back end fitted.

yeah i know i was rather lucky like, but one of my mates hd his manifold replaced with a scorpion system on aswell

wwwwwwwwweeeeelllllllll after all this waiting i got a text of renault UK today saying my manifold will be at evans halshaw next week haha , what a ****ing carry on !!

wwwwwwwwweeeeelllllllll after all this waiting i got a text of renault UK today saying my manifold will be at evans halshaw next week haha , what a ****ing carry on !!

cannot believe your still waiting...what a joke :thumb1:

[MENTION=20878]J_gadd4[/MENTION] dose this mean you have to take the car back in to Evans Halshaw to get it fitted?hope it dose not take them long to fit if so:tongueout:anic:

Get them to take the manifold and exhaust etc off the red one?

Don't be suggesting things so sensible.

I had an argument in a showrooom with a service manager about fitting a part a while back, I ended up leaving without a working drivers seat belt (but that's a whole other story). Looking back I should have called Renault UK there and then but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Have you billed them for your tax/insurance/4 months worth of waiting? If it was on finance I'd ask them to compensate the payments while you haven't even had the car. Glad it's getting fixed though.

@J_gadd4 dose this mean you have to take the car back in to Evans Halshaw to get it fitted?hope it dose not take them long to fit if so:tongueout:anic:

dont start saying things like this mark ! i would fit it but if someone wants to do it for free they can haha

Don't be suggesting things so sensible.

I had an argument in a showrooom with a service manager about fitting a part a while back, I ended up leaving without a working drivers seat belt (but that's a whole other story). Looking back I should have called Renault UK there and then but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

argument? i nearly had a fight one day lmao

Have you billed them for your tax/insurance/4 months worth of waiting? If it was on finance I'd ask them to compensate the payments while you haven't even had the car. Glad it's getting fixed though.

i bought my car cash, but i dont really know where i stand i will see what happens when i go in , probably a balling match or maybe a fight if im lucky hahaha