Still waitingggg !

To start of with I took my 200 in to Evan halshaw Renault at cannon park in Middlesbrough for them to tell me that the first CAT ('pre cat') on the manifold was starting to chip away and breakdown which I already knew about when I fitted my scorpion system, when I took it in they didn't believe me as it was blowing abit out of one of the joints and they said they couldn't hear it (bull ****) so I argued this till I nearly dropped the mechanic , this all happened on the first week of September , so I calmed down and re-arranged it to come back in, in two weeks time so i sorted the blowing joint out and took a little bag full of pieces of CAT and said there's your proof, and as I expected the next day they rang say yes it is the manifold and we will replace it under your warranty but there is no manifolds in stock anywhere, later that day I picked the car back up and they said they will be I touch so I waited a week no reply rang them same story again, waited another week rang them same story, and by this time I was startingg to boil over again so I rang Renault uk and told them the story and was it was doing to my scorpion sports cat, after another heated discussion they offered me a courtesy car and for my car to be taken of the road until the manifold came, and this was 3/4 weeks ago and I have rang them every week since and the same old story has been repeated to me every time I have rang, and this has been going on for 10-12 weeks,

Have any of the lads on here got any advice I can't take or anything to say to them my car is sat in Renault with no mot on now as its first mot was due on the 19th of November now which means insurance is void which I'm still paying for and also my car tax is just burning away !

(sorry for bad grammar)

Get on to RUK and get them to get to pay for your losses.Its not on but sounds typical of a lot of Renault garages

Start working out how much a day your losing with it just sitting there and bill them. They soon get the finger out. Unfortunately parts supply is an issue with these cars as those who wanted a front bumper a few months back found out.

Start working out how much a day your losing with it just sitting there and bill them. They soon get the finger out. Unfortunately parts supply is an issue with these cars as those who wanted a front bumper a few months back found out.

Exactly as Paddy says, bill them for your losses, find out the cost for an OEM manifold with fitting and add that to the bill.

You will need to send it with a letter by signed for delivery. Explain in the letter that they have 14 days in which to provide satisfactory response otherwise you will open a claim in the county court for all costs, losses and reasonable compensation.

When my manifold went it was ordered on the 7th of october 2013. and arrived at the dealer on the 9th 2013.

TWO days!

happy new year ladies:liambo:

yesterday i had a trip to evan halshaw renault at cannon park again and still no manifold as i havnt had any contact with them or renault since 10 days before christmas :@
and also i got to see my car after not being able to see it from driving past and spying on the ****s for a couple of months now, luckily enough no marks on the car but they have let the battery go flat the useless idiots !
but then again i had the same speal of brain bless his cotton socks , saying about the manifold and then he said renault are going to offer you another car , :whatever:, and this is the first ive heard of this, he turns around and says they want to offer you a 12 plate 200 first question i asked was is it red ? no .. well i don't want it :whatever: so now they are trying to fob me off . so i said a few more things and said i will be writing letters to yourselfs and renault , ARSEHOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is nut's!!you should of been sorted out by now i would be very p*ssed of right now:thumbdown:
pissed off is a under statement mark they will need a referee and and ring in there next time i go in !

Time to throw your Toys out of the Pram my friend that's how I got my Meg??????
somethings got to be done

They are terrible! Amount of chew I had to endure over my steering wheel (melting) warranty claim was unreal!
it is ****ing diabolical !

yeah they are crap i would go to Tones hartlepool much better service.
so i have heard mark should of took it there really

That is a shocking amount of time to be waiting on a part! Would you take the 12 plate 200 if it was red?

If so ask em to spray is red, worth a try :tongueout:

Goodluck and hope you get it sorted soon.

EH Middlesbrough needs to be burned to the ground

Then again, they wearnt much better in Mansfield either....:001_rolleyes:

That is a shocking amount of time to be waiting on a part! Would you take the 12 plate 200 if it was red?

If so ask em to spray is red, worth a try :tongueout:

Goodluck and hope you get it sorted soon.

lmao but then i will be waiting till 2015 after a re-spray haha , plus dont want to lose out on what ive done to mine

You should get in touch with auto express magazine, the guy who was waiting months for a 200 front bumper did, it helped get him sorted out quicker IIRC.

Renault would not like the bad publicity I'd say.

If it was me I'd have been on to them by now.