Standard Cup suspension or lowering springs?

Wondering if anyone can help me out with my Clio I recently purchased. Looking at the ride height I think it has been lowered. I think it is on lowering springs with everything else standard but not 100% sure. It's a Cup which I know sits slightly lower than the non cup but it looks like it has been lowered further to me. There is a number on the rear coil springs 050KTRx85014 if that rings any bells. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

20220325_170659.jpg
20220319_165653.jpg20220319_165425.jpg
20220319_171918.jpg20220319_171907.jpg

It's on coilovers, you can see the adjustable rings on the damper.
The front you can adjust back up, but the rears have had the 2nd locking collar removed so means they wanted it just super low.

They look like KTECs cheap coilovers to me.

The rears can be adjusted also. I don't think the come with a second locking ring from ktec

They do come with a second rear locking ring, but it looks like someone removed them above to get more "lows" people even remove the whole platform in search of even more lows (as a teen I was into VDubs and they all did it)

Can just about see the second ring in the (tiny rubbish pic).

I'll have to see if I can get the second rings or maybe change the them completely for something else. At least I know what i'm working with now. Thanks very much.

Reactions: suj
Get a wire brush on those threads before you attempt turning the rings. Looks like it's been parked at the bottom of the sea.
Some ACF50 would help prevent future rust too.

I guess your not mechanically minded so I wouldn’t touch those, they are not worth messing with, if you want a no hassle setup just get some cup suspension installed.