spring doubts

Hi, i would lower my clio 3 rs but i have some doubts about what springs i can mount.

i like the courrent setting of the car....but i would like it 20mm lower.

What can i use?

Sorry for my bad english

i don't want to lower more than 20mm-25mm
the car must remain a little bit comfortable.

can someone tell me if it's possible to mount a middle exhaust without silencer and eliminate kat mantaining the original silencer?

dont for h&r if you like the ride the way it is, i have h&r springs on mine and they are really harsh, they make the car handle the nuts but it comes at a price when you hit a bump in the road and your spine comes out your a**e lol

The only real way to lower a 197 is coilovers i think. However I had the eibachs fitted for about two weeks and they seemed okay to me, healthy drop and small handling advantage to be had.

The only real way to lower a 197 is coilovers i think. However I had the eibachs fitted for about two weeks and they seemed okay to me, healthy drop and small handling advantage to be had.

So it is exactly what I was looking!! I do not want to upset the car.

I'm going to buy eibach springs

The H&R's work well if you don't have the Cup chassis...

they do work well, the handling is excellent my mate took mine out today and he said it handles 10 times better than his st170 with coilovers on, i like the wasy the 197 still accellerates hard even when taken a hard bend feels excellent,

Similar Thread Suggestions