Special (this forum only) mapping day at Tour De Force

I dont have n e money either:worried: ah well, i dont mind playing full price in a few months if it is that gd !! Proper lookin forward to the RR day tho:thumbup:!!

I've got the money, but not the inclination! It's a 350 mile round trip for me and that's just too far.

1. Jonesy
2. cam_55
3. c197mojo (just got to swap my saturday as im working but ill be there)
4.jib197cup
5. Martin

Gonna be a 300 mile round trip but it needs doing. Ever since I had the decat on its been crap!

just a quick question kev is there going to be time slots for each of us to be there?

Does that mean I'm the 1st person to ruin a 200 and need it mapping? lol

Oki doki.....

Gents, if you could be there for 9am...

If you each want to decide on a time and arrive just before that then fine or if you're just happy to see what all the cars are making stock vs mapped then hang about, plenty of tea and coffee and comfy leather sofas :wink:

is it going to be worth it on a 200? had cars mapped before but as mentioned no feedback as yet on what its likely to feel like.........i'm in 2 minds. So far power delivery feels far better than my previous 197 so just not sure.
Edit: Its stock at present, and will stay stock, as im not really bothered about spending thousands for an extra few bhp.

Last edited:
is it going to be worth it on a 200? had cars mapped before but as mentioned no feedback as yet on what its likely to feel like.........i'm in 2 minds.

Iv got a decat n is running rough as feck with flatspots galore so yes for me

Iv got a decat n is running rough as feck with flatspots galore so yes for me

Oh definetely for you mate, if i had a new exhaust id be first in the line. Just not sure what its gonna do for me.

Kevo - u reckon more power then for sure?

Oh definetely for you mate, if i had a new exhaust id be first in the line. Just not sure what its gonna do for me.

Kevo - u reckon more power then for sure?

I will put my car on it!! There is always power to be had, it wont be masses but it will be there!

Be nice to see what 200s actualy produce stock as not one of the Clio range from the 172 upwards makes quoted figures on proper rollers!

i think im gona get mine mapped here, but it will be in a few months time, as i wana get me basics mods done, exhaust inlet etc