Special (this forum only) mapping day at Tour De Force

Guys.... I have got you a nice little deal here!!

I have been badgering Matt (aka Icarus) at TDF who did all the work on my car as I know a few of you want maps...

You WILL NOT find better, Matt is motorsport thru and thru, its been his livelyhood and he's rated in those cirlces as the top of is game! Ex Pectel ex Team Halfords Touring cars, ex Cosworth... you get me.. alot of teams use him!!

He wrote and built and fitted my ECU... he knows his apples!

I have managed to get a day, solely for this forum for anyone who wants a custom map.

Will be done on the new top draw set of rollers, wont be just three runs and your done either lol, will be mapped to perfection and enhanced in all areas possible.

This is normaly over £300 notes but on the day is £250 plus vat so with my crap maths this adds up to £293 pounds all in for the best map money can buy!!

The date is Sat 30th Jan...

Names below please and I will get you booked in!

Location is:

Tour-De-Force Power Engineering LTD
Unit V3 Grovemere Court
Bicton Industrial Park
Kimbolton
Huntingdon
Cambridgeshire
PE28 0EY

Company Info : http://www.tour-de-force.co.uk/facility.html

Lads.... problem!!

Had an email off Matt last night, Can we move this to Sat 6th or the 13th?? Whichever is best for you!

Really sorry, an oversight on Matts part!!

Last edited:
kevo..im interested but need 2 know that if I get a map now, before I add an exhaust and sports cat etc will the map still be ok? or will it need mapped again?

kevo..im interested but need 2 know that if I get a map now, before I add an exhaust and sports cat etc will the map still be ok? or will it need mapped again?

Hello pal, the map will be fine, it just wont be mapped for your exhaust.. it would be better with the zorst on 1st but its no biggie like it would be with cams etc...

1. Jonesy
2. cam_55
3. c197mojo (just got to swap my saturday as im working but ill be there)

I wish I could afford it then!! I still want mine done and will probably head down in a few months.

Good deal there though Kev!

shame come at the wrong time for me - just had to buy a replacement car for the company car;/ so will have to pass this time - but will have it on my wish list for maybe later in the year - just got to see how things pan out on the job front first !!!

shame come at the wrong time for me - just had to buy a replacement car for the company car;/ so will have to pass this time - but will have it on my wish list for maybe later in the year - just got to see how things pan out on the job front first !!!

Gutted Si...:worried: You still coming to the RR all being well?