spacers

If you dont want delays you could always just take one bolt off now and count how many turns it takes to fully tighten it.

Number of turns multiplied by 1.5 is the amount of thread engaged in mm

i fitted the cheep 10mm ones and they looked wiked goin to order the hubcentric ones now also after fiting the bolts had around 3 turns so might not need longer ones

before. both piks were taken with in the exact same spot on the opersit side

4330eb32.jpg

after

f295f763.jpg

ed3e0b19.jpg

they were taken back of i didnt want to drive the car with them on they are ****e lol

Last edited:
The hubcentric ones are 25mm each corner aren't they?

The standard 197 wheels defo do need spacers.

you can get them in difrent sizes 25mm is way to big in my opinion even just 10mm makes such a difference might get 5mm ones for the front but cant find any

too big for my car lol i dont want to spacer the front just want the back wheels not to look lost do look gd on urs but yours is lowered mine isnt going to be now

You need a minimum of 6 turns on the bolts, so you might justs get away with 5mm spacers but dont drive it with only 3 turns

Na, make sure they are the same head size, they will be fine. Remember you'll either need 20 bolts, or a new set of lockers also......... All you have to do is add 12mm to the existing wheel bolt, then get ones thats the closest in length

(Still a waste of money though :wink:)