spacers

looking to order some spacers only want about 10mm each side where can i get them and can i still use the standard bolts?

thanks dan

only buy hubcentric and i would recommend H&R they are what i have i think mine are 12/13mm though.

ebay mate. some1 sold full set of em for £70 lol bargain.

oh and the back is worst lmao rear 1/4 gets battered lol

Surely your rear quarter gets battered by the front wheels? Rear wheels would only affect the rear bumper.

Look on eBay for Eibachs, I found some on there, not bought any yet though.

i cant explain it, it looks like it comes from the rear wheels but maybe ure right.

dont bother mate, i love mine without them!! Stance looks awesome, id hate the stone chips. You'll get them all up your rear quarters and the doors and skirts!! More wear and tear. Save the money coz there expensive.

It seems to be still the same. Those who have spacers say it is all right, don´t worry about them and the fact is, that appearance is much better with spacers. Then, there is second group saying don´t use spacers, appearance isn´t important, you just increase wear of the car. Finally, there are people like me, who are thinking about spacers and they are little bit confused about all this... :confused1: So, I still have whole winter to make final decision. :smile:

Last edited:
Do it mate! looks awesome, where i live there are loads of quick windey roads, they havnt affected the handling in any way! as for the wear and tear.... time will tell? ive asked a couple of mechanics and theyve both said different things! I shouldnt get any stone chips as i bought some carbon spats that stick out about an inch past the front wheels.

Hi mate, mud flaps are what I will look for if I mount spacers on my car. Did you make mud flaps yourself, or bought some? I looked for some, but didn´t find any suitable for Clio Sport 197... How did you fixed them to the wheel arches? Photo would be very helpful. :wink:

I know but the rear wheels look a bit lost in the arches i was only gona do the back 10mm

There not that bad. Youve seen the pics of mine slammed, i was worried about them being lost but i actually love the look. The pics may look a bit deceiving but they dont look lost at all in the arches, just ask woody. Tbf tho, 10mm should be ok. Up to you of course tho dude, im just giving my opinion. :smile: