sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloody bored

Roy

How do you know what a woman is thinking??

I can answer that one....

Take whatever she says and do the absolute opposite, that gives you an idea of what she was really thinking.

If she is 'fine', she isn't etc etc! LOL :smiley:

Roy, what is the meaning of life? Lol!

Why do plastic clips break when you are being delecate with them, but when someone rags them off, they're fine?

What postcode area is FY?

Roy, If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it... does anyone care?
Roy, Why does my wallet seem to smell like cheese?
Roy, Why can't french people seem to screw things together properly?

I like this idea already :smiley:

Where is Roy today? I'm dead bored at home. Waiting for work to ring me with something to do. I'm busy next week though, or so I have been told. So that will most likely make up for it.

Roy, what is the meaning of life? Lol!

Why do plastic clips break when you are being delecate with them, but when someone rags them off, they're fine?

What postcode area is FY?
1 live life to the full to get what it means
2 chines crap
3 blackpool

Roy, If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is there to hear it... does anyone care?
Roy, Why does my wallet seem to smell like cheese?
Roy, Why can't french people seem to screw things together properly?

I like this idea already :smiley:
what about the squirrel who lives in the tree
tight
they have all been used to having a screw loose

Where is Roy today? I'm dead bored at home. Waiting for work to ring me with something to do. I'm busy next week though, or so I have been told. So that will most likely make up for it.
working today 4 hrs yes

Feel sorry for me tonight, in pain, no booze and I got gem and her mate round. They're drunk and talking rubbish, as women do lol

On the plus side I've jus spent the last hour and a half in the hot tub :wink:

Feel sorry for me tonight, in pain, no booze and I got gem and her mate round. They're drunk and talking rubbish, as women do lol

On the plus side I've jus spent the last hour and a half in the hot tub :wink:

Two drunk females and one guy with a hot tube!!! Sounds like a perfect night to me lol

Similar Thread Suggestions