sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bloody bored

Me too !! The smokers outside my hotel window are stoping me from nodding off too grr lol

thats what i am looking for at the mo, cant find any good vocal trance!!!!!:nope:

Wish i could help ya out mate but i left the trance scene a good few years ago..

Little hint to people, don't let your music get unorganized. It will drive you mad eventually :'(

least you get to drive your car
you can walk unaided
eat without being sick
work
look forward to a holiday
go to the pub not in pain
i stuck in the fookin house for the last 15 months suck all to do
thats BORING lol

Roy if your on here so often... sittin there day, after day, after day, after day, after day, we could set up an "Ask Roy" section. Like Jeeves, but without the tux and knowledge.

Just fire off random questions to you during the day, see what replies we get. Clio or non Clio related, keep you occupied and your brain from turning to jelly.

Cant promise they would be exciting question, but questions none the less that need answering.

Roy if your on here so often... sittin there day, after day, after day, after day, after day, we could set up an "Ask Roy" section. Like Jeeves, but without the tux and knowledge.

Just fire off random questions to you during the day, see what replies we get. Clio or non Clio related, keep you occupied and your brain from turning to jelly.

Cant promise they would be exciting question, but questions none the less that need answering.

+1 to this idea! lol.

Similar Thread Suggestions