Something different

badbuzz2

Paid Member

**Warning hydrographic Content lol**

Well I’m a little fed up with the norm of getting bits sprayed and fancied something a little different so I have been talking to a company now in Northampton great guys with a view to dip some of the parts on my car.

So first lot is now finished

IMG_0487_zps79d96045.gif

IMG_0488_zpsdcfe1c7a.gif

Comments welcome I know it’s not going to be everyone’s taste but I like them..

and if we can get enough interest then I have already spoken to the guys about a group deal so let me know if we would like a group deal sorting.

Thanks for looking
.:thumbup:

Last edited:
I quiet like them lee as you say not boring same old :smile::smile::smile:

Cheers pal I intened to get a few more choice bits done so once compleate i think it will look good :thumbup:

On another note not spoke for a while how you keeping ?

Not a fan of the colour, but the quality looks spot on :smile:.

Could be tempted by some of this myself, I'll keep an eye on any group buys. I would look for just carbon though, can they do centre console too? Mines looking pretty shabby.

Are those wrapped?
I'm after my center console and those bits wrapped in gloss red.
Hopeless at wrapping myself though.

Thanks for the comments all

i know its not everyones taste but im board fo the sprayed look and wanted something differnt i will be getting extra bits done and yellow dials to match whi:thumbsup:ch i will show all once compleated,

in regards to what they can do its a water transfer print with a clear gloss on top so anything can be printed onto as long as there are no electircals to it.. with mine they sprayed the parts yellow then added the print then glossed its a great process if you want something a little different and price is reasonable.

It seems there is some intrest so ill have a word with the guys and sort a group by.
:thumbsup:

thanks all

Similar Thread Suggestions