Some changes on the site (staff wise)

Sounds good to me Roy! Get the convoy arranged lol.

Mate I'm sure with a bit of planning and time this could really happen what a great couple of days it would be to come to Ireland and do some of the roads over there

Mate I'm sure with a bit of planning and time this could really happen what a great couple of days it would be to come to Ireland and do some of the roads over there

I must say, I wouldn't be very well travelled in southern Ireland. But in Northern Ireland, there are a few good roads - through the Mournes, up around the coast and Giants causeway etc.
I'm thinking of going to the Nurburgring again next year - maybe get something tied in that way to a big French show, as we don't have anything like that here either :worried:

I must say, I wouldn't be very well travelled in southern Ireland. But in Northern Ireland, there are a few good roads - through the Mournes, up around the coast and Giants causeway etc.
I'm thinking of going to the Nurburgring again next year - maybe get something tied in that way to a big French show, as we don't have anything like that here either :worried:

Like I say if you got someone with the contacts and the support of a group of lads on here I'm sure something could be worked out

Sorry Adrian, I also mean to thank you so much for all your support - one of the very original moderators on this site too!

Thank you so much - had a laugh too in the rural Highlands getting soaked too :wink:

Thats quite alright, enjoyed it! That was a great few days up there - sure we can't tempt you for the return visit in August?? Going further north this time. See the events section :wink:

Thats quite alright, enjoyed it! That was a great few days up there - sure we can't tempt you for the return visit in August?? Going further north this time. See the events section :wink:

I'm not allowed any time off until after the blooming Olympics! :s

I'd volunteer to be N.Ireland rep. Anything to try and create a meet over here! Had the car over a year now and hasn't been a meet to attend :worried:

I'd volunteer to be N.Ireland rep. Anything to try and create a meet over here! Had the car over a year now and hasn't been a meet to attend :worried:

Will ask mike to make you the N.I rep if we ain't got one Eddie:thumbsup:

Will ask mike to make you the N.I rep if we ain't got one Eddie:thumbsup:

Thanks Roy! Need to get on the N.I forums and do a bit of recruiting - though as mentioned we are a rare breed lol. Do you know if we can purchase Clio197/200 'spotted' cards?

Thanks Roy! Need to get on the N.I forums and do a bit of recruiting - though as mentioned we are a rare breed lol. Do you know if we can purchase Clio197/200 'spotted' cards?

You get some in a welcome pack as a gold/platinum member iirc