Slight pulling to the left....

Ahhhh! Not quite what i wanted to hear! seeing as I spend atm a fair bit of time on the motorway drone is really a no no!! (especially with the gf in the car!) suppose I'll either go for the resonated cat back, or maybe save and get a sports cat for easier MOT's! So easy to want to spend money on these clios!!!! although I'd love pops and bangs, atm I'm quite liking the induction roar with the air box top off! So cant really hear the standard exhaust!

Ahhhh! Not quite what i wanted to hear! seeing as I spend atm a fair bit of time on the motorway drone is really a no no!! (especially with the gf in the car!) suppose I'll either go for the resonated cat back, or maybe save and get a sports cat for easier MOT's! So easy to want to spend money on these clios!!!! although I'd love pops and bangs, atm I'm quite liking the induction roar with the air box top off! So cant really hear the standard exhaust!

Yeah I wouldn't recommend it if your on the motorway a lot, you could try just the resonated system yeah. I'm picking my new filter up tomorrow so hopefully it will sound a bit different again!

Yeh I think resonated scorpion is the way to go, just not sure if to get the sports cat or keep the standard cat. Not wanting to hassle of running a decat due to MOT. Any ideas if I'd get pops and bangs with a sports cat, or is that only with a decat? I suppose the other option is to go all extreme money wise and buy an Akrapovic!!!!

can we stay on topic please....

if not then post on the many exhaust threads elsewhere on the forum thanks