Silverstone Edition 200 - AST 5100

R27WTF

Paid Member
100% get a ZPO far more refined way better shifting far smother and doesn’t feel clunky and vibrate like mad.

Also the height and feel is much nicer on the ZPO this is one of the reasons I swapped over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Maxwell

Gold Member
100% get a ZPO far more refined way better shifting far smother and doesn’t feel clunky and vibrate like mad.

Also the height and feel is much nicer on the ZPO this is one of the reasons I swapped over

Well then, you’ve not filled me with confidence now . Half way through fitting it just now haha

J90RDN

Paid Member

I'll stick with my ZPO then. It comes alive on track and makes shifting a pleasure rather than guess work

Jack Maxwell

Gold Member
I’ve been pondering one of these and am really keen to hear your thoughts.
Will let you know

Saw this other wee review:

Jack Maxwell

Gold Member
Fitted today. Feels pretty good from first initial wee drive, solid action into gear. Third gear synchro is going so still needing to double clutch into it. Never tried a CAE/ZPO so can't comment on that front.

Need to go back and make a couple adjustments on the joints but will do that another time.

Just a note i've also got an mtech short shifter installed.

IMG_9173.jpgIMG_9169.jpg

Jack Maxwell

Gold Member
I had to wind out the main rod arm on the end of the A arm to get the gate set for reverse/1/2
Yeah thats what I need to adjust. Feels fine stationary but when dropping down at speed its a bit notchy. Just a bit of a pain you need to remove a bunch of stuff to make adjustments.

tcw

Paid Member
Yeah thats what I need to adjust. Feels fine stationary but when dropping down at speed its a bit notchy. Just a bit of a pain you need to remove a bunch of stuff to make adjustments.
It’s true but the old cables did require a battery tray removal to adjust too in fairness.

that being said you can at least have faith nothing is going to stretch now