Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Good to see you back on here Shuv, I hope you have been well mate :smile:

Car is always looking good, loving that MAP sensor holder, I got a 3D printed one off some guy off ebay, i'm still yet to fit lol.

As Micah said, get that out and used mate!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Liking the dials mate! I was always glad my 200 got a white tacho face from the factory. Carbon effect is lovely. Is the change of red line due to your remap from engine dynamics?

Cheers buddy.

Yes. Andy @ ED said for whatever reason [DEFFO un-planned] car held power at top end really well and to "Take advantage !

good to see the old girl out!!

Cheers Bro :sunglasses:

good to see her out , are they the speedina dials ?

Yes they are. I think. Speedina disappeared of the Planet. But Spinal Studios seem to have taken over; and i even saw Speedina mentioned somewhere in the paperwork. Seems they took over or started again under a different guise perhaps ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-MK3-RS-200-Carbon-Effect-Gauges/382709013795?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

16 miles?! Holy mackerel...

I know. That's the trouble with living in the sticks. That was the nearest MOT station i could find :tearsofjoy:

Good to see you back on here Shuv, I hope you have been well mate :smile:

Thanks suj - how your beast going ?

Cheers buddy.

Yes. Andy @ ED said for whatever reason [DEFFO un-planned] car held power at top end really well and to "Take advantage !

Cheers Bro :sunglasses:

Yes they are. I think. Speedina disappeared of the Planet. But Spinal Studios seem to have taken over; and i even saw Speedina mentioned somewhere in the paperwork. Seems they took over or started again under a different guise perhaps ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-MK3-RS-200-Carbon-Effect-Gauges/382709013795?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I know. That's the trouble with living in the sticks. That was the nearest MOT station i could find :tearsofjoy:

Thanks suj - how your beast going ?
Yeah that's the one. I believe it's the same person, has changed name a few times [emoji85]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yeah that's the one. I believe it's the same person, has changed name a few times [emoji85]

I think Ben bought got his for around £35-£40 (?) quite a while ago. I had it in my ebay watch page for months. But i was into other stuff last year and never bothered. When i went to hit the button they were no more. Could have kicked myself. They then appeared again recently at £55 and as much as that narked me i couldn't miss out again.

Adam was the guy i dealt with. Ultra Professional, ultra helpful and came across as a decent bloke in every way. No complaints here - despite the past......perhaps (?).

I think Ben bought got his for around £35-£40 (?) quite a while ago. I had it in my ebay watch page for months. But i was into other stuff last year and never bothered. When i went to hit the button they were no more. Could have kicked myself. They then appeared again recently at £55 and as much as that narked me i couldn't miss out again.

Adam was the guy i dealt with. Ultra Professional, ultra helpful and came across as a decent bloke in every way. No complaints here - despite the past......perhaps (?).
I'm not sure there has ever been any issues it just seems every now and then they pop up with a different name lol. Used to be gaugeface aswell if I rember correctly

I just bought one off Enis Galijašević the other week on facebook, received it very quickly but I've not fitted it yet.

I just bought one off Enis Galijašević the other week on facebook, received it very quickly but I've not fitted it yet.

How come ? It’s about a 2 minute job :laughing:

I’ve got a bit of Carbon Fibre here leftover: so going to make a ‘cover plate’ for the top surface on view.

Also gonna buy some Alumnium grub screws to replace what look like Blackened mild steel jobbies....

Good to see you back mate :smile: thought you had lost intrest and sold it! Would a bit ironic if I was to say glad to see you still have it as I sit writing and add on eBay for mine! Lol

What’s all the milled alloy bits with the load of Allen keys?

What about ///M do you hear from him at all, has this wife still the r27?

Good to see you back mate :smile: thought you had lost intrest and sold it! Would a bit ironic if I was to say glad to see you still have it as I sit writing and add on eBay for mine! Lol

What’s all the milled alloy bits with the load of Allen keys?

What about ///M do you hear from him at all, has this wife still the r27?

Hello Boss !

For sale? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Anthony.

What's this weeks 'plan' :sunglasses: :smiley::sweatsmile::tonguewink:Involved a vintage Toyota (Celica ???) last time i remember.......

The part you speak of is a Map Sensor bracket / holder. To stop it moving around. Replaces my Yellow tie -wrap :tearsofjoy: Just arrived today from Croatia [Posted Sat night !!!] and looks good. Going to cut and drill a real Carbon Fibre cover plate for it in the morning.

Not having been on here; i've no idea about Mes. Missing in action is he ????

Reactions: Cossers
Lol mate, sort of himing and Haaing about selling, just trying to slim down to one car, possibly a Porsche again as a v6 exige is too hard to shift over here and there is no great dealer back up!

If I keep it I’m replacing the rear discs, caliper referb, wheels powder coated and possibly a new zorst, something a bit quieter!

Still mint but just wobble the odd time!

Yes the old celica, nearly finished now, just waiting for the bumpers to return from getting chromed....1k for two bumpers!! Does look good though :smile:

Yes mez has been sen for a while, don’t get me wrong, I’m no big poster but things have been a wee bit quiet, glad to see you still as ocd as ever! Lol

Ps you selling the little sensor holders?

Ps you selling the little sensor holders?

1k for two bumpers chromed indeed ! :flushed: Chroming has never been cheap. Especially for quality cosmetic (Not commercial grade) as such. Don't remember my old BMX frame being quite that back in the day though :tearsofjoy:

Link's from me; for the MAP Sensor bracket - is just above on post number 2747 mate.

Door trim back from painters during the week; and now having a few coats of sealant / wax before going on this weekend.
MAP sensor Holder bracket polished up on the sides. I also made cover for it this week out of a small piece of real Carbon Fibre i had here that was the same stuff that i made my Manifold badge and Coolant bottle cover from.
Had the local detailer around last night to view the car ref having it Ceramic coated. Awaiting email with projected costs.
Also took 5 minutes to update spec sheet this morning; as a few bits have gone on since i last did it:

*****Current specs 23/02/2019

2010 Clio RS-200: Renault Racing Blue.
Mileage - circa 41k

ENGINE:

Toyo-Sports Stainless 4-2-1 manifold
Scorpion Resonated stainless system (1 x Cat removed)
Ram-Air panel filter in standard airbox
Acoustic Valve removed / Modified Acoustic Valve inlet / Cold air feed into air-box
Engine dynamics Remap (199.8bhp / 158.4lb-ft)
Yellow Silicone vacuum Hose and Aluminum one-way valve
Various VT Customs dress-up bolts etc and some Yellow colour-coding
Streamline Carbon - "RENAULT sport" inlet manifold badge
Custom-made Carbon Fibre radiator reservoir-bottle cover
Custom-made Stainless steel Alarm plunger bracket
Aluminium MAP Sensor-holder Bracket with Custom-made Carbon cover
Powerflex (Yellow series) mounts

*Fuchs Titan Fully Synthetic engine oil, Bosch oil filter, NGK plugs

**Cambelt, Aux Belt, Dephaser, Tensioner, Water-pump, Camshaft seals etc changed with Renault parts October 2016

GEARBOX:

Stock Renault 6 speed; close ratio
Powerflex (Yellow series) mount
Redline MTL 75W/80 oil

CHASSIS:

Continental ContiSport-5 XL (215/45-17) tyres
Powder-coated Gloss Black / lacquered 'Speedlines'. Ceramic coated with KKD R-Evolve
Black Renault centre-caps
Black wheel-nut covers
Meyle uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty drop-links
Meyle Uprated / stainless-steel heavy duty anti rotation links
Camber / Toe / Caster set-up on Hunter Hawk-Eye
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs (15mm drop front / 20mm drop rear)
5mm Hubcentric spacers - Front
10mm Pure Motorsport stub-axle extenders - Rear

BRAKES:

Standard Brembo 4-piston calipers front / Standard rears
Brembo High-Carbon 312mm vented front discs
Brembo rear discs
Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads
Mintex 1144 rear brake pads
Megane returns spring on rear calipers
MOTUL RBF600 Fluid
Hubs painted with Hammerite smooth

EXTERIOR:

Gloss Black "Classic" rear spoiler
Gloss Black door rubbing strips
Carbon-fibre Black Renault badges front and rear
Satin Black Carbon Fibre 'B'-pillar decals
Black Renault flag decals on rear quarter's
Stubby Aerial
"CLIO" badge removed on boot
White sidelight / indicator bulbs
Xenon number-plate bulbs
Uprated headlamp / side-light bulbs
Bosch wipers all-round
Brightwork Ceramic coated with CarPro C-Quartz 3.0

INTERIOR:

Custom-trimmed Recaro CS seats in Anthracite Leather; with Silver stitching.
30/40/50mm 'Josh Wheeler' drivers side seat-lowering frame
Custom Leather steering-wheel by 'Royal' ; with Orange centre-band and stitching
Leather gear-gaiter with Orange stitching
Tailored floor mats with Orange trim
Custom Spinal Studios dash fascia (White RPM sweep, raised RPM limit + no KM/H)
Custom dash-decals with Orange highlights
RENAULT Sport "RS" Aluminium gear-knob
Xenon Bulbs: Courtesy lights front and rear, door-cards, boot and number-plate
JVC CS-DR520 speakers front
JVC CS-J520 speakers rear
12mm Sound-proofing under carpet in boot

Have a great weekend folks; whatever you're upto with your's............. :sunglasses:

Attachments

• IMG_5190.JPG
    IMG_5190.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5192.JPG
    IMG_5192.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_5194.JPG
    IMG_5194.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 132
  • IMG_5195.JPG
    IMG_5195.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 138
Last edited:
I got a message during the week, by a lovely chap who'd been looking for a fantastic example of a Clio 200 for 4 or 5 months without luck and after looking at quite a few.

He got told to join a forum and he would likely find one owned by an enthusiast.

He joined, and then scoured the build threads and found the car he wanted. He then contacted me about that car on Thursday night. Without me even wanting to sell......

Today a deal has been struck and 'Blue Thunder' is off to pastures new.

Fantastic, awesome car in every way and i hope he enjoys is as much as i did. He's now a member here so may make himself known.

Enjoy yours too lads and lasses; and Goodbye Blue Thunder.

Last edited:
I got a message during the week, by a lovely chap who'd been looking for a fantastic example of a Clio 200 for 4 or 5 months without luck and after looking at quite.

He got told to join a forum and he would likely find one owned by an enthusiast.

He joined, and then scoured the build threads and found the car he wanted. He then contacted me about that car on Thursday night. Without me even wanting to sell......

Fantastic, awesome car in every way and i hope he enjoys is as much as i did. He's now a member here so may make himself known.

Enjoy yours too lads and lasses; and Goodby Blue Thunder.
Ooohhhhh wow

As on F’Book my friend.
Someone has got them self a banging Clio.
Fair play you have been toying with the idea for a while.

Pez

Gone to a super guy - who's a car freak....and the Clio may be the roughest in his collection. Seriously :tearsofjoy:

Will be treated very lovingly i suspect. Until a Sunny Sunday afternoon; a clear B-road appears and the urge is strong......:sunglasses:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beany and RSPez
I got a message during the week, by a lovely chap who'd been looking for a fantastic example of a Clio 200 for 4 or 5 months without luck and after looking at quite a few.

Enjoy yours too lads and lasses; and Goodby Blue Thunder.
I'm not entirely surprised Shuv. I think it's been on the cards for a while. I hope he takes care of the car as well as you did.

Oh this came as a bit of a shock. Shame to see you selling up, hopefully you’ll stick around? Hopefully the new owner will be too, I love that car and how mint it is.

What a strange 7 days that was. And now seems the Clio isn't leaving me.....

The 'buyer' who hunted me down via the build threads here on this forum, was assured this was the car he wanted, came and viewed and left a deposit. Then dropped out 3 days later.

So back to plan A. Which was to use it and enjoy it this summer.

So as was originally planned i've today booked it in to have full multi stage machine polish, ceramic coating to all exterior bodywork and wheels starting on the 25th. I've pretty much given the detailer carte blanche to make it as good as he can within reason. And i know how many days work he has planned for it ! Seeing as i'm a bit of a clean-freak anyway; the results will be interesting. As will the bill.....

It feels good to be back in Clio ownership :smile: