Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Here...quick job.

Fe6nEB9.jpg

What you definitely should do is get one of these "glare stripes" (or how ever that is called in English) for the front window. You know one of these things that says Renault Sport for example.

Last edited:
As much as I love a gloss black wheel on a car I think those bronze wheels, especially the darker one really makes the wheels pop and appear less lost in the photos.
Are you any closer to thinking of a wheel choice?

Reactions: sevenfourate
The thing is that with for example Ben's car gold looks great but that's because it's a darker blue and a metallic colour. It presumably wouldn't suite Shuv's blue and something like orange is a no go because it simply would make it look like a clowns car. Don't get me wrong, please. Red, orange or yellow look good with other colours but not with this one IMO.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Honestly..............I'd keep them black and go with the blue caliper! That looks well, if you really want to change then them im with ///M and go orange!

I've seen a metallic bronze/orange wheel on a car the next town over from where I live, I know the powder coater that did them, I'll try and get a pic if he has any, they did look quite special!