Shuv's Racing Blue 200...................

Got style to spare mate. And the writer in me knows blue and orange always look great together!

:tongueout:

You sound like one of my former teachers at the art school. He was also a fan of the blue/orange combo and I've to admit that in some cases like for example GUIs it's actually true. But not in this case here. Except he'd be willing to throw more orange in there maybe.

Reactions: sevenfourate
I quite like the black wheel/blue caliper combo - it goes more in line with the current theme, although I know that you were planning on tweaking that, should you go down the orange wheel route :wink:

You sound like one of my former teachers at the art school. He was also a fan of the blue/orange combo and I've to admit that in some cases like for example GUIs it's actually true. But not in this case here. Except he'd be willing to throw more orange in there maybe.

Not a daily mate so I think the race car look suits it perfectly!

I was talking about current ST/RS versions actually but...

1. From all Group B cars the RS200 was the most ugly one and it came too late.

2. Not a fan of the modern GTs. Italians and Germans can do much better.

3. They had to invent a new classification for it...Ponycar.

4. Capris are cool but without Zakspeed this one wouldn't even exist.

5. I prefere the Mk I "Dogbone", thanks.

:tongueclosed:

Apologies for getting back to anything like on topic........ :think:

First day in the vertical position since Thursday lunchtime for me. And up i got feeling a little better and with 'work' to do :smile:

Quick wipedown to get rid of the dust:

38126889326_0bfab0cb13_b.jpg

Battery exposed (Does this look like the original ?......Done alright for 6+ years old if it is, and started first prod of the button this morning after 3 weeks plus !):

38126718746_d19db8e790_b.jpg

Trickle charger plumbed in:

38126717916_77e558f209_b.jpg

Beanie on ready for the cold nights.........:sunglasses:

24330699718_6438a96f2e_b.jpg

Cosmos cover out:

38126716976_ea1b6fa800_b.jpg

Sweet dreams little car...........

24331876288_725749ac8d_b.jpg

26407693379_ca15df203d_b.jpg

Cover looks to fit the car well! Again mate just periodically check under it esp when when there is condensation about!

Glad your feeling better too! Love the hanging ball idea :smile: half expecting it to be a golf Ball! Lol

how often are you going to clean her now bud?

That beanie...:tearsofjoy:

Have you thought about sticking a couple of dehumidifiers in if it's being put away for the winter?

Never fails to amaze me! Even that photo of the tiny bit of engine bay around the battery! so immaculate!

Ha ! Each to their own hey Tom...

Your Track passion is as equal or greater than mine ! Many ways to skin a Clio cat :smile:

*** I dare not even post the beading pics of the daily :sunglasses:

Ha ! Each to their own hey Tom...

Your Track passion is as equal or greater than mine ! Many ways to skin a Clio cat :smile:

*** I dare not even post the beading pics of the daily :sunglasses:

Certainly are!. Depending on when my car next gets booked onto a track day after Oulton I've got some ideas that i'd like to do with it beyond it's current track spec especially with the interior. Forever in the what next dilemma! I'll keep that to my build thread though when the time comes.

Certainly are!. Depending on when my car next gets booked onto a track day after Oulton I've got some ideas that i'd like to do with it beyond it's current track spec especially with the interior. Forever in the what next dilemma! I'll keep that to my build thread though when the time comes.

I’m intrigued on the interior now..... :smile:

Reactions: tombate911
Glad you're back on your feet fella! Hope Mrs Shuv is on the mend too!

Sorry about the off topic post! Couldn't let such a sweeping statement go without addressing some balance... :smiley:

Impressed with how well the cover fits. Looks tailor made. Bet you have it back out before your intended return date!