Show us your Christmas trees

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Since I have an overly excited wife, she decided she wanted to put the tree up today (I know, its not even December yet). Took a wee pic, and thought it would be a good idea for a thread:

IMG_0080-1.jpg

Ours went up today
b9d6b96a.jpg

We don't usually put it up this early but as we are going away on Saturday, we won't get much if Xmas at home. Plus we love Xmas :smile:

I am after a good fake one, preferably with fibre optic lights. Anyone got a decent one? If so where from and how much?

Noddie your tree looks fab !

Its way too early for a Christmas tree in house!
N0ddie that looks like a very professionally decorated tree - nice work.

I am after a good fake one, preferably with fibre optic lights. Anyone got a decent one? If so where from and how much?

Noddie your tree looks fab !

ASDA and Tesco have a fairly big selection of trees with fibre optic lights. We got ours from Homebase yesturday as all their trees were 50% which was nice.

I have a small tree with fibre-optics- got mine from Homebase a couple of years back..It's not up yet tho, and won't be going up for some time!! (along with a real tree too)

I seem to remember your tree put us all to shame last year Noddie! LOL!

Another FINE tree by yourself. I want to put ours up now, but the communist regime being run by the wife says NO!

Time for an uprising hey Mike?!?!?! :lol:

Mine is up - done it tonight (pic to follow) as feeling quite festive with the amount of snow outside!!