Should I get one?

Well......It's been a while since I was last here.

I've decided to finally take the plunge and get a 200!!!!! Very excited indeed.

Question is.....what colour? I've got the choice of Red or Blue. Any pics comparing the two would be appreciated :bounce:

Which blue? Albi or Racing?

I wish I'd got an Albi tbh, lovely deep colour without being too garish. Red is.... well red :innocent:

Which blue? Albi or Racing?

I wish I'd got an Albi tbh, lovely deep colour without being too garish. Red is.... well red :innocent:

Pretty sure I remember the sales guy saying it was racing blue.

Red and blue are my favourite colours but I think blue has the edge from the pictures I have seen.

Welcome to the board mate!!!

To answer your last question: White would be the way to go, IMHO the best colour for the car..

If I had to choose between blue or red, I'd take the blueish one ;-)

Greetings

Oli

Welcome to the board mate!!!

To answer your last question: White would be the way to go, IMHO the best colour for the car..

If I had to choose between blue or red, I'd take the blueish one ;-)

Greetings

Oli

Had a white Twingo 133 before mate so don't want to go back to the same colour scheme.

Might just flip a coin!

Well I've only gone and put a deposit down! I went for racing blue in the end with gloss black speedlines.
It's a full fat with the cup chassis and Recaros. Can't wait to pick it up!

Only thing is, every now and then I think I should have got a Megane 265 Cup. Just think the Clio will be more fun/chuckable and cheaper to maintain for track days etc.

Well I've only gone and put a deposit down! I went for racing blue in the end with gloss black speedlines.
It's a full fat with the cup chassis and Recaros. Can't wait to pick it up!

Only thing is, every now and then I think I should have got a Megane 265 Cup. Just think the Clio will be more fun/chuckable and cheaper to maintain for track days etc.

The Clio is a LOT more raw than the 265. Felt far too civilised when I drove one at Oulton, faster sure but with the Clio it feels like it's screaming its heart out and I've always found it stops better given the chunks of distance i've caught Meganes under braking.

Also...

4990402435_ea05dc702d.jpg

It's not a bad colour.... :smile:

Cheers dude.

I have always wanted a fast Clio ever since I test drove a 182 about 8 years ago so it's a box that needs ticking.
The Megane has never jumped out at me to be honest. I'm tempted for one just becasue of it's power and what I've read in the magazines but, that's what you call thinking with your balls.
The Clio is a better option for me in many ways. :clap:

As I've mentioned I had a Twingo 133 Cup before and sold it due to it's lack of power so I think the Clio is going to be perfect for me!