Short clio experience.

terrible that this might be repaired !!!

Cant see it myself though as once repaired as a cat d its worth 10-11k

Yeah it is surprising that no airbags went off, but it looks more like they clipped something with the rear and then ended up on their roof. The front airbags would only go off if they decelerated quickly in that direction otherwise there's no point, would have thought the curtain/seat bags would have fired though.

How the hell can they expect £6500 for that???
Hope who was in it were ok.Can see another recaro thread appearing lol

How the hell did the air bags not go off. THE ROOF IS CRUMPLED!

Somethings not right there. Shame he's not breaking it - I'd love the seats and diffuser. :worried:

1259 miles... What a shame!

Might make him an offer for the ''Big Seats'', never seen that on a spec' sheet before. :smiley:

Wow good effort there. No chance thats a Cat D with that kind of structural damage unless some dodgy deal has been struck with the valuation.

Is it actually possible to fit a new roof, with that kind of damage? It looks like it landed upside down on a giant rock hard sausage.

Surely a re-shell at best?

Pillar damager = Cat B

That will not see the road again, unless something extremely dodgy is going off. Cost more than a 200 is worth to make it road worthy again.

I was going to say too, that looks absolutely screwed. There's no way anyone would buy that if it was repaired if they looked at these pictures. It wants stripping on any good parts and the shell scrapping. Even one of the rear lights is broken. Ever panel is damaged, even the rear bumper is scratched. Looks like someone went off a bank into a tree top first!