Shocking drivers...

Try being the driver making the overtake and imagining how f?cking frustrating it is that the idiot being overtaken wont just ease off the accelerator for a split second or knock his CC off so that you could sail past in the space of a few hundred Metres. So next time this happens, instea of being vexed at the guy making the overtake, spare a thought and stick your fingers up at the d!ckhead "professional driver" who don't lift off instead. :wink:

I ALWAYS lift off. If another truck catches me, they're faster, let them past. Simple. :smile:

That too :thumbsup:

:lol: if I spent my time putting my finger up to lorry drivers my finger would get stuck in that position. I spend most of the time swearing at people cutting me up or nearly crashing into my car. I never use the horn though.

Would have done but she carried on going towards the cross roads, by the time I'd have turned she would have disappeared :worried:

She was probably heading to tesco, should've got her reg no then let her tyres down...

Let her tyres down with a screwdriver through the side wall!! :angry:

I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago!!

Let her tyres down with a screwdriver through the side wall!! :angry:

I had a similar thing happen to me a few years ago!!

If she had smashed the mirror and driven off it would have been seriously considered haha.

Have the car a wash this afternoon, go a tiny bit of the mark off but still a black scuff mark there which needs more of a scratch off

I've just f***in had it tonight went out for a spin, ended up down a road that only just fits 2 cars on it so I slowed down once I got on it next thing this old git come flying toward me hits my mirror then has the balls to drive off, I went to turn around and a dude In a corsa goes past calling me A bel end :zomg: so I turn around chase the guy in the corsa to have a word loosing the old git that hit my car, then I loose the corsa as he over took a car at a junction!! Has cheek to call me a bell end,

I've just f***in had it tonight went out for a spin, ended up down a road that only just fits 2 cars on it so I slowed down once I got on it next thing this old git come flying toward me hits my mirror then has the balls to drive off, I went to turn around and a dude In a corsa goes past calling me A bel end :zomg: so I turn around chase the guy in the corsa to have a word loosing the old git that hit my car, then I loose the corsa as he over took a car at a junction!! Has cheek to call me a bell end,

Seems like they're all out today!

Seriously tempted to get rid of the 350z and get a shed of an MX5 for £1000. Hell I could get two and save the money for bullets? :tongueout: