Something SHOCKING has happened in Germany...

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Early this morning, I was out for a pleasant drive in the countryside, when I joined this large traffic jam. Somehow, the car manage to end up in a car park, and I was forced to leave the car. Somehow, and I'd love to know how, €22 flew out my wallet, and landed infront of a lady. Before I had a chance to pick it up it had vanished and been replaced with a card.

I picked up this card, and got back in the car, and got lost, and found myself right next a random card reading device. It remains a mystery, but when I touched the card against the device a barrier lifted up infront of me, and I was able to drive off....but this was no ordinary road I ended up on....

me2.jpg

me1.jpg

I can say I have done it now, but I hated every minute of it. I won't be doing it again, but I am quite alright with coming to watch all the action. I just kept saying to my passenger "How far until the finish line?"

I won't be doing it again, but the car has earnt her sticker on the boot now :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Actionpacked went this morning upto Clog, Tulip & Windmill land, he'll be meeting us on the ferry home again :smile:

If you would like to have a picture taken like the above then see this thread:
http://clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3125

That is all :hug:

Whats wrong with you?

I have no experience on going on track, didn't know when to brake, accelerate, what side to go on where etc etc etc.

I was forced into doing it through a torrent of abuse from the people who came with me.

Watching is fun tho :smile:

Are you gonna come down nachste Jahr?

I have no experience on going on track, didn't know when to brake, accelerate, what side to go on where etc etc etc.

I was forced into doing it through a torrent of abuse from the people who came with me.

Fair play.... but you need to learn to walk before you can run! Get some more time in :tongueout: although I admit the 'Ring is not the best of options for your first track day!

Good job you got some abuse as i would have slapped you silly :smiley:

Ill be along when i can :smile:

probably the fact that if he binned his car hes wasted £16k :tongueout:

And thats why everyone has sorted themselves with dedicated insurance for the 'Ring isnt it :wink:

Good lad - it has to be done!

Im even more jealous now and I cant wait to have a go myself!

Oh and just because they are better than England, I have added these to the mirrors:

flag.jpg

Watching is fun tho :smile:

Are you gonna come down nachste Jahr?

Brilliant pic's Mike.

Big :thumbsup: for the Ring being your first time out on 'track' and without a helmet.

Well done, I know the first time I went, I had the shakes before I went out there, only did one lap and was papping myself most of the way, but damn did I enjoy it! I have since been back a couple of times, though not for a few years. Last time was in a rented 118d, even in that it was awesome!

Well I am back home now, what a totally awesome weekend. Just need to buy a firewire to download some video :smile:

Thank you so much to actionpacked and his brother for coming! I have some pics of you to upload too, and i know you have some too :smile:

What a great weekend! Much thanks to mike and the boys, great bunch of lads!

Would thoroughly recommend this trip to anyone in two minds, as mike has proved it's not all about the track! The place is just incredable, every car that passes is something you want to look at. I swear I'm going to move out there, the noise... :jump1:

I went for a lap with my little brother and it was crazy, loved it! So good that I didn't even leave the track before doing my second lap :wink:

The Clio did not let herself down in aN environment full of supercars as well! She showed good grunt despite the steep gradients, and she stuck to the corners like a soho prostitute! Really enjoyed it!

Where do I sign up for next year :drunk: